ADVERTISEMENT

Banchero commits to duke

I know there will be a lot of denying going on here. However, the timing of this announcement suggests to me that it was a big loss to have Payne leave.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Remember when he was a UK lock? And then a UT lock after Chandler committed? Lol...this one doesn't pass the smell test.

This is looking a lot like zion.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it's probably a bag man rolling up to promise the world to a kid and his family in Durham so long as the kid commits to duke.

Depends on what you consider “beat” to mean. Duke went after BJ Boston but Boston wouldn’t give them the time of day.

I guess Knox and Wenyen are two answers...Boston himself said Duke wasn't really in consideration for him so I am not counting him.

The list is short that's for certain.

Reactions: studentcat
Just read the corey evans article. Banchero said " coach k talked to me about he coached lebron".....

LOL literally every recruit there says that! But USA basketball didn't help coach k.
giphy.gif

I think Boston is top 5 and Clarke may as well be. Then again I stopped really following recruiting once Cal got here.

Y’all worse than Dook fans sometimes good lord. The immaturity on this board has gotten worse and worse.

Reactions: UK90
I have said throughout many threads Banchero will never be at UK. Cal knew it was another waste of time but when for it anyway. Most people around that recruitment knew it would never be U.K.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT