ADVERTISEMENT

Bam commits to Team USA…update-Roster is set.

Just sorted players from this season by rebounds per game - the top 11 are foreign bigs and Russell Westbrook. Julius Randle led American bigs in rebounds, with Jarrett Allen, Mason Plumlee, Bam, Steven Adams, Dwight Howard, Richaun Holmes, Wendall Carter, and Tristan Thompson all being in top 20 in rebounds.

Not a whole lot to pick from.

It's a matter of wear and tear on the body from constant training and performance at the elite level of a sport. But, you already know that, obviously, and chose to play dumb.
whose playing dumb? I’m literally pouring out tears for the struggles that elite athletes go through. Honestly, being paid millions to play game for children AND being put on a higher societal pedestal than soldiers, firemen, paramedics, nurses, doctors, teachers, police, etc is not enough. I AGREE WITH YOU.

We should all get on our knees and sing their praises on message boards and insult the intelligence of anyone who disagrees. Because that’s a really strong argument!

whose playing dumb? I’m literally pouring out tears for the struggles that elite athletes go through. Honestly, being paid millions to play game for children AND being put on a higher societal pedestal than soldiers, firemen, paramedics, nurses, doctors, teachers, police, etc is not enough. I AGREE WITH YOU.

We should all get on our knees and sing their praises on message boards and insult the intelligence of anyone who disagrees. Because that’s a really strong argument!

I don't know what triggered you so hard about extreme physical training and exertion requiring time off for rest to prevent injury. Nobody's asking you to pity anybody.

I don't know what triggered you so hard about extreme physical training and exertion requiring time off for rest to prevent injury. Nobody's asking you to pity anybody.
What is it with people thinking they trigger people they can’t see or hear? Seriously? When and why did this trend on RR?

Youre not that important to my life to trigger me lil fella. But I’m loving the confidence.

I find it hilarious you sympathize for guys making generational wealth playing a child’s game. I’m not just saying that, I find it legitimately hilarious. And you think you’re making me mad, buddy you’re making my day! 😂

What is it with people thinking they trigger people they can’t see or hear? Seriously? When and why did this trend on RR?

Youre not that important to my life to trigger me lil fella. But I’m loving the confidence.

I find it hilarious you sympathize for guys making generational wealth playing a child’s game. I’m not just saying that, I find it legitimately hilarious. And you think you’re making me mad, buddy you’re making my day! 😂

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
Well, it appears you are based upon your demonstrated inability to understand the difference between “who’s” and “whose.”
Lmao. You got me so bad. 😂😂😂😂.

I will struggle to sleep tonight thanks to your superior message board grammar.

Lmao. You got me so bad. 😂😂😂😂.

I will struggle to sleep tonight thanks to your superior message board grammar.
Hey, normally I ignore grammar errors. The only exception is when someone calls someone else dumb or raises the issue of intelligence. If you do that, then you better use proper grammar. Otherwise, you’re just begging to be called out.

Hey, normally I ignore grammar errors. The only exception is when someone calls someone else dumb or raises the issue of intelligence. If you do that, then you better use proper grammar. Otherwise, you’re just begging to be called out.
I ignore grammar errors, especially on message boards, because Im not an English teacher and I have bigger fish to fry. But to each their own.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT