ADVERTISEMENT

Austin Alexander...

Guess we'll all know in a couple of days.

But, w/o 247 access, I'd doubt here given UK(Curry) dissed uncle Shawn back in the day. I'd be happy to be wrong here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ky grandpa
Not a school in America I detest more than UNC. Hate to lose him to them of all people.

They have been decent lately, but do a pretty bad job developing players. Even at this stage of his career Mack is still a decent recruiter and still get some good players. Their Rivals site has me blacklisted, can't even read free board. This happened because they were talking down on SEC academics, which I replied with we can always blame it on the women's programs, apparently it upset them, but was the truth

They have been decent lately, but do a pretty bad job developing players. Even at this stage of his career Mack is still a decent recruiter and still get some good players. Their Rivals site has me blacklisted, can't even read free board. This happened because they were talking down on SEC academics, which I replied with we can always blame it on the women's programs, apparently it upset them, but was the truth
So the NC Rivals guys actually read other team forums so they can pre ban any opposing fans that think the TarHeels are trash, just in case those fans come to their boards.

Talking about being thin-skinned......

• Haha
Reactions: Girthang
So the NC Rivals guys actually read other team forums so they can pre ban any opposing fans that think the TarHeels are trash, just in case those fans come to their boards.

Not exactly, I was on their free board, their version of this one. And this guy was talking about the academics of the SEC being trash. I just reminded him of the years of academic fraud committed by the lady tarheels he seemed to have forgotten. Not only can I not post I can't read their free board.

Not exactly, I was on their free board, their version of this one. And this guy was talking about the academics of the SEC being trash. I just reminded him of the years of academic fraud committed by the lady tarheels he seemed to have forgotten. Not only can I not post I can't read their free board.
I'm sorry...I mean this is what they do. I got banned because of my "love" of the Tarheels here. When I went to their board, I was already banned.

I then learned this is what they do.

I'm sorry...I mean this is what they do. I got banned because of my "love" of the Tarheels here. When I went to their board, I was already banned.

I then learned this is what they do.

Sometimes I don't get what I read. Can you read their free board or you get the banned message?

I've been banned a long time. I have to sign out to read anything on their site. It's hilarious because I had not posted there, yet was already banned

Wow. Guess they have a lot more time on their hands as well.

Reactions: UKfirst
I've been banned a long time. I have to sign out to read anything on their site. It's hilarious because I had not posted there, yet was already banned

They probably have some program that recognizes the KY in your handle. I mean they are the academic conference right?

Reactions: UNIVKY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT