ADVERTISEMENT

Attendance number?

Mar 3, 2024
7,000 in attendance for the hogs presser. By most accounts, UK way more than doubled that lol. I'm excited!! Wish it was already October again.

Dude I was in Rupp. That was after waiting outside for 45 mins and then another 20 once inside the building just to get to the concourse, then somehow by the grace of God got into a section standing room only but most of the sections you couldn’t even get into had to stand in the entrance hallways. Counting all the folks stuck outside that couldn’t get in I would estimate 23-25,000 today

Pretty much a full house. The portable seats on the side and behind the basket were not there. Subtract those from listed capacity and you are pretty much there with the number. Add some in for floor seating.

They let everybody in an hour before the conference because people were lined up and everywhere. They had to turn people away.

They had chairs on the floor, too, remember. I know they had part one end closed, but I also know there were folks waiting in the building who couldn't get into the actual arena. I'm thinking it was at or even above capacity.

Reactions: cdbearde
7,000 in attendance for the hogs presser. By most accounts, UK way more than doubled that lol. I'm excited!! Wish it was already October again.
They just said on the radio, they expected 8 to 12 thousand and had banner to cover empty seats, the had 21 thousand and turned people away once they filled it, so more than 21 thousand showed up.

We got in but it was dicey. Had they not delayed the start we’d have missed it.

They removed two lower sections, but the rest was packed. I’d guess 17K -20K.

Yeah that’s true I forgot about that. Probably 3000 seats folded up in lower arena. Still packed in there like sardines. It was awesome.

• Love
Reactions: meow_cat
That was awesome! Can't likely publish the actual number without getting someone in trouble with the fire marshall. Lol

Every seat that was available was filled. There were people standing in the concourse and in the hallways. The seats behind the stage backdrop were the last to fill, but even they had butts in them by the time Pope started talking.

It was incredibly loud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT