ADVERTISEMENT

Ashley Madison hack

So is there actually a chick named Ashley Madison who runs this or nah?

Also if 90% of the females there are fake are these dudes just getting catfished?

Last edited:
That's the funny thing. All these men are going to get busted for ATTEMPTING to cheat on their wife because there's no real women on there [laughing]

The Dugar guy paid for the account with the "Guaranteed Affair" premium. Surely that helped him out, no?

Great idea. I know @GhostVol is there. Dude slays lesbos.

Nah...no need for websites when you have 3 lesbian 1st cousins who are more than willing to hook you up with their lesbo friends who still like a man every once in a while! And Chucktown is like Las Vegas without the gambling. She might be a lesbian at home, but in ChuckVegas...no one will know she got schlonged.

Any bit of misery that falls on the Duggars is deserved and it makes me smile.

Why? Because they spawned a damn Army of mind-f'd members of a stupid ass Jesus cult. Mix that with Josh lobbying against marriage equality, while at the same time looking for outside pu$$y in his marriage, makes him a huge hypocrite. I guess his sisters must've quit putting out.

Ashley Madison always has/had some of the dumbest commercials they would air on the Howard Stern channel on Sirius. The best is where a wife tells her husband she has been cheating on him, convinces him its great for their relationship, he sees her point, and she encourages him to do the same. Yep, think I will tell my wife the same and see how well that conversation goes.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I don't feel bad for the people who signed up but the collateral damage bothers me.

Going to be a lot of spouses and kids caught in the crossfire.

I think the people who are obsessed with looking everyone up are immoral in themselves. It's one thing for a spouse, but it's really no one else's business. The public shaming shows me we've really never advanced as a society, it's no different than Salem witch hunts. I do know there were alot of singles, open marriages, etc on there...that's no one's business. However, I think this story is pretty much dead now...or maybe it's because I never cared to begin with.

Reactions: TruBluCatFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT