ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas Head Coach Eric Muselman Rallies The Hogs

Are they ranked? If so we only have about a 20% chance to win based on results for last 6 years.

That’s why I just roll my eyes when people post that we “have dogs” this year, like they were last night as we dismantled a pitiful Kentucky State team. Let’s beat some ranked, power 5 teams before we start talking about dogs please.

Cal tried this with the UK players, but his fat rolls were too noticeable, and so he changed his metaphor example to the season being a Philly cheesesteak, in which every bite of the cheesesteak is "just one...[pausing to chew] bite of the...[more chewing] season..."

That’s why I just roll my eyes when people post that we “have dogs” this year, like they were last night as we dismantled a pitiful Kentucky State team. Let’s beat some ranked, power 5 teams before we start talking about dogs please.
Agreed. Cannot wait for that ****ing Kansas game. I really think we have several guys that are gonna come out playing like their hair is on fire! Seems like a very competitive group that hates to lose.

Agreed. Cannot wait for that ****ing Kansas game. I really think we have several guys that are gonna come out playing like their hair is on fire! Seems like a very competitive group that hates to lose.
I like this group so far. I wish we were totally healthy. Kansas size worries me but I hope we run and shoot them off the court.

As Cal insisted on reminding us, we had 4 NBA players on last year's squad, so the season wasn't a disappointment at all!

Reactions: *CatinIL*

Cal apparently asked them not to play zone too. I wanna be excited about this team. And yea i saw some things last night that i really liked.

But man…are we really asking D2 teams to come into rupp and play with one hand tied behind their backs?

I’m with you. My excitement/optimism for any season from now on is on hold till we actually beat someone. I can handle losing to Kansas. They’re #1. They’ll have the best player on the floor. And we’re without all 3 centers. But after that I need to see us start rolling or i’ll probably just expect more of the same and start doing something else with my time on game days. I refuse to invest in another year of Cal and the basketball team just going through the motions

When did Richard Simmons start coaching basketball?

And what is it with coaches and lawn equipment? Cal steals a weed eater. This guy could suck start a leaf blower. What gives?

Cal apparently asked them not to play zone too. I wanna be excited about this team. And yea i saw some things last night that i really liked.

But man…are we really asking D2 teams to come into rupp and play with one hand tied behind their backs?

I’m with you. My excitement/optimism for any season from now on is on hold till we actually beat someone. I can handle losing to Kansas. They’re #1. They’ll have the best player on the floor. And we’re without all 3 centers. But after that I need to see us start rolling or i’ll probably just expect more of the same and start doing something else with my time on game days. I refuse to invest in another year of Cal and the basketball team just going through the motions
I’m not so sure they’ll have the best player on the floor at all. I’m just not sold on HD and never have been. Matter of fact, I would MUCH rather have Tre Mitchell as him any day of the week. Honestly believe he’s a better player, especially all around.

I love Musselman's energy and enthusiasm. But man.....he always expresses it in the cringiest ways.

Like Crean was cringey, but in a goofball way. Dabo is cringey in an annoying televangelist way. Harbaugh in a "that dude is a whiner" way.

But Musselman is cringey in a "Why is he 50 acting like its freshman year" kind way.

I love Musselman's energy and enthusiasm. But man.....he always expresses it in the cringiest ways.

Like Crean was cringey, but in a goofball way. Dabo is cringey in an annoying televangelist way. Harbaugh in a "that dude is a whiner" way.

But Musselman is cringey in a "Why is he 50 acting like its freshman year" kind way.
Gotta connect with the younger generation in some way.

I get being negative but shit why don't we start being negative after we lose a couple of games. Damn people around here are buzz killers.
Where have you been for the past 5 years? I you yanked a super models pants down 5 straight years and found she had a penis every time, would you be positive about year 6 ?

So, in a BCG kind of way?

He’s beyond goofy and some people actually want this dufus at Kentucky, I don’t think so

tim blake nelson water GIF

Reactions: gharding07
Where have you been for the past 5 years? I you yanked a super models pants down 5 straight years and found she had a penis every time, would you be positive about year 6 ?
We didn't have a number one recruiting class, and this year all of our scholarship players will at least maybe give us something. We don't have someone like wheeler bringing us down.

I want to see Ark's MBB come out wearing that. Come on boys, go for it!
Coach Musselman does things like this several times every season. I think most recently he has been a UPS Driver and a Domino's Delivery Driver and everytime he does it, it is with a specific message which apparently, the players love.

I personally think he is a fantastic coach.
Sure, he can be quirky and goofy at times, but when it is time to scout opponents, identify strengths and weaknesses, and develop a game plan to put the players and team in a postion to succeed and win, he is very very good.

Last edited:
Coach Musselman does things like this several times a season, I think recently he has been UPS Driver and a Domino's Delivery Driver, and everytime he does it, it is with a specific message and apparently, the players love it.

Sure, he can be quirky and goofy at times, but when it is time to scout opponents, identify strengths and weaknesses, and develop a game plan to put the players and team in a postion to succeed and win, he is very very good.
Best name on here period. Ark fans in general have the best names.

Coach Musselman does things like this several times every season. I think most recently he has been a UPS Driver and a Domino's Delivery Driver and everytime he does it, it is with a specific message which apparently, the players love.

And every time someone makes a thread somewhere about it, it accomplishes what he wants - eyeballs on the program.

Even silly things like this get tons of Twitter interactions and people talking about Arkansas basketball…just so much more marketing of the program than how stale it was before Muss.

His personality behind closed doors and at practice is also completely different than this, he’s extremely demanding and meticulous.

Any chance we can get Cal to wear a pair of nut huggers to pump up the team?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT