ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas fans

RMorris33

Senior
Oct 26, 2006
They're already fantasizing about holding Monk scoreless and beating us by 30. Very Louisville fan-esque. Oh and apparently they're the hottest team in the SEC and playing better than anyone since they've won 8 of 9. No mention of UK's 10 game streak. I can't wait to see the delusion after they lose the SEC championship to us for the second time in three years

Head on over for a few laughs
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?board=71.0

While they have been playing good,they are not as hot as Kentucky winning 10 games in a row ,winning the SEC Regular Season Championship,and most likely at least a #2 Seed in the NCAA.
I'm concerned that Kentucky had a tougher,energy draining game vs Alabama and Arkansas had a cakewalk win over a very tired Vanderbilt coming into today's Championship.
Cats are playing their best team ball of the season imo and finally getting what everyone complained about earlier in January.

I laid out some nice ,big,thick pork chops for the grill today, corn fed hogs and corn made untaxed whiskey [winking] All to celebrate a good Ol' Fashioned Hog Killing or as my Cajun Wife's family calls it ,a Boucherie [cheers]

Those cajuns know how to cook. The last time I had any of that untaxed jet fuel they locked me up for "drunk and crawling with the intent to walk". [winking]

Those cajuns know how to cook. The last time I had any of that untaxed jet fuel they locked me up for "drunk and crawling with the intent to walk". [winking]
I only have to crawl as far as the bathroom anymore,I built our house in the middle of the farm and it's too far to crawl off of it,so know worries these days

Reactions: UKrazycat2
They did look really good yesterday against a very dangerous Vandy team (they were obviously tired though).

I expect this game to be an absolute battle and would be surprised if either team holds a comfortable lead for any significant amount of time.

Hopefully we see a faster start today and a similar finish.

I laid out some nice ,big,thick pork chops for the grill today, corn fed hogs and corn made untaxed whiskey [winking] All to celebrate a good Ol' Fashioned Hog Killing or as my Cajun Wife's family calls it ,a Boucherie [cheers]
Pics or your wife's not Cajun, standard internet law

While they have been playing good,they are not as hot as Kentucky winning 10 games in a row ,winning the SEC Regular Season Championship,and most likely at least a #2 Seed in the NCAA.
I'm concerned that Kentucky had a tougher,energy draining game vs Alabama and Arkansas had a cakewalk win over a very tired Vanderbilt coming into today's Championship.
Cats are playing their best team ball of the season imo and finally getting what everyone complained about earlier in January.
Just to know I've got this straight. Vandy was tired and Bama wasn't, even though they both played 3 games in 3 days. Good explanation, it had nothing to do with how Arkansas played. Most Arkansas fans are fans of Monk, and likewise, most Arkansas fans really don't like Kentucky.

Come on over to our board and you will be treated with hospitality. Threads won't be locked and posters won't be blocked. Insecurity at its finest here, but we will discuss basketball if you like.

Pics or your wife's not Cajun, standard internet law
10394053_677362652301246_7981397785794546403_n.jpg

Just to know I've got this straight. Vandy was tired and Bama wasn't, even though they both played 3 games in 3 days. Good explanation, it had nothing to do with how Arkansas played. Most Arkansas fans are fans of Monk, and likewise, most Arkansas fans really don't like Kentucky.

Come on over to our board and you will be treated with hospitality. Threads won't be locked and posters won't be blocked. Insecurity at its finest here, but we will discuss basketball if you like.
Vanderbilt had to beat Florida for the 3rd game vs the Gators,if you can't recognize that Vanderbilt had a tougher previous game than Alabama did,then there is no use discussing basketball with you,as far as Moderators go,Rupps Rafters is more lenient than any forum on Rivals,it's pretty hard to get banned here,but naturally there are a bunch of Arkansas fans with puffed up chests that come here running their mouths to do so,about what I have no idea since it's been over 20 years since Arkansas actually won anything in basketball

Vanderbilt had to beat Florida for the 3rd game vs the Gators,if you can't recognize that Vanderbilt had a tougher previous game than Alabama did,then there is no use discussing basketball with you,as far as Moderators go,Rupps Rafters is more lenient than any forum on Rivals,it's pretty hard to get banned here,but naturally there are a bunch of Arkansas fans with puffed up chests that come here running their mouths to do so,about what I have no idea since it's been over 20 years since Arkansas actually won anything in basketball
I read the locked thread. Didn't really see anything that was banable, but I'll take your word for it. I admittedly don't care about Kentucky enough to hang around your board much except during March. Seems like a nice place but I wouldn't call it friendly to outsiders. It is interesting to see the threads on the refs and how the NCAA committee hates you haha, I guess those threads are on every board

most likely a disposable as we left our camera at home,but why explain anything to an Arkansas fan as they seem to know everything anyway.
That would explain it. No reason to get defensive, I've been on a good behavior. All fanbases have those guys

I actually don't care if we win at all today. We've historically done better in the real tourney losing this game.

That would explain it. No reason to get defensive, I've been on a good behavior. All fanbases have those guys
No,you came here with a chip on your shoulder,looking to make snide remarks and back handed insults,while pretending to be on some higher moral plane as an Arkansas fan.

Until Arkansas wins something besides most likely to succeed I would temper my expectations of your average at best team.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
You really seem to need a hug, I'll be in section 110.
Better go check your forum when Malik Monk chose UK,when Archie Goodwin chose UK,the cheapshot lies your fans spread about John Calipari, the High and Mighty attitude Arkansas Fans seem to have,Why is beyond me,it's actually pretty comical.
Threatening a kid over his College Choice,even have sports personalities making threats toward Monk is very pathetic and desperate.
Unfortunately for you,I'm not Gay,but I'm sure if you walk around Nashville enough you can find a gay wannabe cowboy to hug.

It's rare to see someone win a thread as thoroughly as Bluest Member has here.
That is definitely a "coon-ass" lady!

Reactions: _Rooster
In my experience the only school that comes close to rivaling the UL trash is Arkansas.

You guys are the best! I needed a good laugh this morning. I did find one decent UK Fan though, so they do exist. Keep it coming!

You guys are the best! I needed a good laugh this morning. I did find one decent UK Fan though, so they do exist. Keep it coming!
Well that's at least one more than there are "decent" Arkansas fans. You didn't honestly come here to speak basketball in a civilized manner not with that condescending and self righteous tone. As far as hating Duke we'll we have a long history of that and watching a supposedly unbiased sporting network become their personal marketing firm is frustrating versus an entire state vehemently hating on a young man because he chose to play else where.

Here's perspective for you.... if you win today you, your state and espn will say it's one of the greatest victories during this March Madness. If the Cats win, which will be 11 straight......yawn and crickets.

Well that's at least one more than there are "decent" Arkansas fans. You didn't honestly come here to speak basketball in a civilized manner not with that condescending and self righteous tone. As far as hating Duke we'll we have a long history of that and watching a supposedly unbiased sporting network become their personal marketing firm is frustrating versus an entire state vehemently hating on a young man because he chose to play else where.

Here's perspective for you.... if you win today you, your state and espn will say it's one of the greatest victories during this March Madness. If the Cats win, which will be 11 straight......yawn and crickets.
How would you know, it's not possible here. I guess I'm an optimist and thought maybe, just maybe, this would be different. There were several hog fans in the blocked thread that were very complimentary and got the same treatment. It's hard for most of you to see past the nose on your face, after all, you guys were born there and I was born here, so of course I know nothing about the game of basketball. It's stupid. Surround yourself with like thinking individuals and you won't ever grow as a person, I like to explore a bit. Thanks for helping me to know this isn't the place for it

I really dont get the fans that cheer for "SEC" during the tournament. I hope they all lose in the first round. They are jerks all year and then all of a sudden we expect to cheer for them because they are in our conference?

Hope we win by 30 today

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT