ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas at UK (1)

Cats have their 3, 4, and 5 hole hitters up with 0 puts and bases loaded and manage one freaking run and the 3 and 4 both strikeout looking at damn fastballs.

Explain this to me!! Relief pitcher comes in and throws absolutely nothing but fastballs and you have two hitters strikeout looking at fastballs right down the middle!!!!!????

Explain this to me!! Relief pitcher comes in and throws absolutely nothing but fastballs and you have two hitters strikeout looking at fastballs right down the middle!!!!!????

And they are two of your best damn hitters! He wasn't doing anything confusing. Just gas. At least swing.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
Daniels has struggled some lately. I guess Belanger's coaching is finally sinking in...?

Daniel comes out clean. Finished with a K. Now we gotta score in the 9th

They send him on the 2-2 and Collett strikes out. That's 4 strikeouts by our 4 'power' hitters in the last two innings.

Johnson grounds out to first to end the game. 5-2 loss.

Actually not horribly mad at that loss. Saw some positives for once.

Reactions: cats1068

Bullpen actually pitched somewhat decent. Bring down 5-0 could have turned into a huge loss. At this point all the guys are playing for is a little pride.
I think I saw where UK is officially eliminated from the SEC tourney.

Bullpen actually pitched somewhat decent. Bring down 5-0 could have turned into a huge loss. At this point all the guys are playing for is a little pride.
I think I saw where UK is officially eliminated from the SEC tourney.

Nope. Not yet. Top 12 make it. South Carolina, Kentucky and Alabama all have just 5 league wins. USC is currently losing 22-8 to Vandy. So, we will all have same record after today. USC is pretty awful. We still play them. And they play Miss State. UK has them and Vandy. Bama is playing Aubun and they have TAMU and UGA left.

Nope. Not yet. Top 12 make it. South Carolina, Kentucky and Alabama all have just 5 league wins. USC is currently losing 22-8 to Vandy. So, we will all have same record after today. USC is pretty awful. We still play them. And they play Miss State. UK has them and Vandy. Bama is playing Aubun and they have TAMU and UGA left.
All 3 lost yesterday...

Reactions: cats1068

The 1 thing this bunch hasn't done is mail it in. Most teams in their position have already checked out by now. It says a lot about their character.

Next weekend at the Gamechickens will more than likely eliminate UK or USC from the SEC Tournament. A series dub next weekend might be their ticket for the last spot in the tournament. UK has chip in their hand and a seat at the table. Hence, chip and a chair for UK. And that's all you can ask for at this point in the season.

Reactions: Comebakatz3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT