ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona St. Vs Duke

I have been pessimistic about one game, one game. Other teams are better, I have only talked about Duke. Duke is a bad matchup for Kentucky. I was a call hater for a long time, so that doesnt fit your narrative. UK is back to what exactly? They haven’t done anything yet.
Don't love the matchup early, but do you think Duke is better than the Zion team? Duke is an AWFUL matchup, but ASU is hot garbage (66-26 in the second half, means they mailed it in, because it's an exhibition game). I give Kentucky a 42.5% chance at winning against Duke. Just hope we don't see 118-84 again. I think Kentucky will improve throughout the year, so by the end, who knows.

Reactions: Fox2monk
A lot y’all are acting like I’m saying Kentucky is bad, far from it, I think Kentucky is good basketball team and is not getting enough credit. With all that being said, this Duke team is one of top teams in the nation and a bad matchup for Kentucky
Yeah they are good, but you are acting like they are unbeatable.

Last edited:
You mean how they ranked UK like that the last 5 years? Cal at UK was always ranked high. How did that work out? I personally think the game will be close. I’m just happy from now on if we are within 8 points with less than 5 mins to go it isn’t an automatic loss now.
I’m happy that if we are up 5 with 4 minutes to go that we won’t just run the clock out.

Where is there any major signs of any of that on this board? I just don’t see Kentucky winning, can they sure, I just don’t see it happening. I hope they make me look like a idiot.
I think you are falling into the Calipari trap. You see a bunch of flashy young talent and believe they will beat everyone. For years we have wanted a team and a coach and we now have that, for once we go into this matchup being battle tested and a team that can shoot. It hasn’t even been long enough to see trends or weaknesses yet. At some point a defensive strategy will be established to try and limit Flagg and who know how good their guard play is yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT