ADVERTISEMENT

Are we ruling out Billy Gillispie?

I don't want BCG.

But if we took BCG, our next four years would be better than our last four years, guaranteed. That's how bad Cal pooped the bed.

Reactions: cal=8
I don't want BCG.

But if we took BCG, our next four years would be better than our last four years, guaranteed. That's how bad Cal pooped the bed.
We still won games, and at times were exciting to watch. That, and none of the players were subject to a complete f'n sadist. Surely to God you can't be serious with this comment? I'd take going through the death sentence again before even bringing that clown into another conversation. Ugggghhhhhhh........

rfw0E39.jpeg

We still won games, and at times were exciting to watch. That, and none of the players were subject to a complete f'n sadist. Surely to God you can't be serious with this comment? I'd take going through the death sentence again before even bringing that clown into another conversation. Ugggghhhhhhh........
It's okay if you are not able to handle other people having different opinions than you. That's just you. So go be you. You got this.

That's really a bad question.

As far as him winning the 2024 WAC Coach of the year, Joseph Jones was given that award. He was the acting coach at Tarleton this year. Gillespie stepped away for health reasons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT