ADVERTISEMENT

Are we just not trying to win?

The defense gave up 13, you absolutely need to put more on the shoulders of your offense.

If I'm calling the game, we absolutely take a fade route shot with 9 seconds left at the half. We absolutely go for it on 4th and 2 the first drive of the 2nd half. We absolute DO NOT PUNT THE BALL WITH A CHANCE TO CONVERT AND KICK A FG WITH TIME EXPIRING.

Valiant effort from the team, squandered by the coaching staff.

Missed opportunity that could’ve been a core memory of many of our guys’ entire college careers because of ultra conservative playcalling. The entire game. Laughable ending.
Dude we just lost to #1 by 1 Fin point. We were 22 pt dawgs.
Georgia has the 2nd longest reg season win streak in the history of college football with #1 going back 87 yrs.
How bought giving UK some Cred instead of dissing them?

Dude what exactly did you want? We gashed them the entire game with the running game. Now I did want to take a shot at the end zone at the end of the half. But other than that we moved the ball well against the best team in the country. Do you really think we were gonna be able come out and throw all over them?

Reactions: Lost In FL
Dude what exactly did you want? We gashed them the entire game with the running game. Now I did want to take a shot at the end zone at the end of the half. But other than that we moved the ball well against the best team in the country. Do you really think we were gonna be able come out and throw all over them?
Thank god we didn’t try, can you imagine what would have happened if we did?

That was a really good football game. I would've preferred a different ending, but that was a really good game.

Just a couple of breaks and it would've been different. UGa's fumbles just bounced the wrong way for UK.

Reactions: CatsDomain
Yes. Defend Stoops like you always did Cal. Cling to that sinking ship like you always do. And then after he leaves you'll pretend you never did. LOL what a LOSER.

Reactions: Rupp94
I think Stoops wanted to keep it close tonight and didn’t expect to have a chance to win. Georgia was so abysmal by their standards that we actually had a chance and his conservative game management decisions blew it.

Sidebar, with the turnover from last year and them dealing with injuries, that sure didn’t feel like UGA out there tonight. A prime…prime opportunity for a signature win for this program squandered.

A team has 260 yards offense, less than 25 minutes time of possession, and 9 penalties for 85 yards against you at your place. You just have to win that game.

65-3 loss is the same as 13-12 loss..
You’re right, they both count as a loss. But following that drubbing last week against a much weaker team I’m thrilled that we competed. There are no moral victories but can you imagine if we had lost 65-3?

With how it went down tonight,, I'd have been fine with 65-3.. Especially not trying at least one play to score before half..
Well we had the ball late in the fourth with a chance to win the game but you’d rather lose 65-3 because you didn’t like settling for a FG in the first half?

WTF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT