ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone that wants to be...

laugh.gif

Friendly in a David Koresh - Jim Jones kinda way.... Sign me up!

Yes, "friends" it is. My name is Dennis but you can call me B.T.K. If you liked 50 Shades of Grey, I have some great home movies to show you. Now where can I find you?
a97961_btk.jpg

Last edited:
Let me see, uses fake money, steals, does hard core drugs, and a liar, nah brah, I do not need any friends who I have to watch like a hawk while around. I value my money, kids, valuables ,,,oh and my freedom. Last thing I need is a long prison sentence at my age. Thanks for the invite doh. I am sure you will get mucho friends from here who will greet you with open arms, invite you over to watch the Preakness, open up their family to you and all this weekend. You seen like a very fine, upstanding, all though a bit miss understood young boy, several would take you in like a son.

Let me see, uses fake money, steals, does hard core drugs, and a liar, nah brah, I do not need any friends who I have to watch like a hawk while around. I value my money, kids, valuables ,,,oh and my freedom. Last thing I need is a long prison sentence at my age. Thanks for the invite doh. I am sure you will get mucho friends from here who will greet you with open arms, invite you over to watch the Preakness, open up their family to you and all this weekend. You seen like a very fine, upstanding, all though a bit miss understood young boy, several would take you in like a son.

Thank you, although I've never stolen a dime from friends. I am a people-person though, people grow to love me for the greatness in who is UBigAl5K/RajonTheDon.

Yes, I would like to be friends on FB. I can't think of anything better for my career or my personal relationships than friending David Duke's retarded offspring.

You can email me at bieberhole69@yahoo.com and I'll add you. If this is as good as I think it will be, I'll have 1,000 instant likes to every KKK and anti-gay FB page on the net, right?

It would appear the OP was unaware of the consequences of his request. It would appear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT