ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone staying up to see what Robinson does

Nah. I’ve been waiting for weeks and watching for news on it. Now that we are reaching the final couple of hours, I’m just going to forget about it.

• Haha
Reactions: wardlow
Not staying up for that. But my normal schedule is to get up at 4:55 am and go to bed about 1am. My mother was the same way she slept an average of 3 to 4 hours a night for all her 77 years.

I typically research from the time my wife goes to bed till 1am. I am in the telecommunications field (business telecom) and have been for 30 + years. I also am in Networking, Security and such.
Then I am writing a book over the past 90 days and will get in about 45 minutes a night.
Research into religion and stuff like that as well in the evenings. I am baptist. Health ancient grains and such, and much more.

I like to stumble around the yard till around 1230. The dog appreciates the company. Waiting for my late night parleys to hit keeps me up til 1am every night. It's a beatiful night here in ky and going inside is for women. Real men stay outside til the owls hoot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT