ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone have an electric lawn mower?

They are doing well on facilities ;). Indoor stadium is interesting
I had season tickets there for a few years until they dropped football before bringing it back a few years later. The dome was a horrible place to watch a game because the sight lines wouldn't allow you to see the last 5-10 yards of the field on your side. That said, it was loud when they had a good crowd. Marshall (back then a SoCon member) came to town with Randy Moss ranked in the top 5 and the Bucs were in the top 20, it was packed and as loud as any SEC stadium I've been in. My ears were still ringing that evening.

Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
I was at that game and the 'Nova playoff game that yr as well. Knew quite a few of the players on that team. Cavan parlayed that team to the SMU gig.

Buddy was on the equipment staff and had to leave on Monday to drive the equipment truck to Missoula for the next weekends game.

Have an older ford tractor with a finish mower and bush hog for the back property. Use a a 72” Grasshopper for the 5 acres you try to keep nice.

Never tried electric and doubt I will.

Reactions: drawing_dead
I've had an EGO mower for 2 years and it works great. Also have their trimmer and it works great too.

Reactions: Tskware
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT