ADVERTISEMENT

Any scuttlebutt on the TV schedule for the GLOBL Jam (Canada tournament)?

Cowtown Cat

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 23, 2015
Cowtown, Kentucky
I can’t find any confirmation on what channel it will be televised on. The wife looked earlier and looks like it’s still up for bid. Said that it won’t be decided until July 6? Anyway, if it’s gonna be on SEC, I have to change my Sling TV package before my new cycle starts in a few days. Any info would be appreciated. TIA.

I can’t find any confirmation on what channel it will be televised on. The wife looked earlier and looks like it’s still up for bid. Said that it won’t be decided until July 6? Anyway, if it’s gonna be on SEC, I have to change my Sling TV package before my new cycle starts in a few days. Any info would be appreciated. TIA.
You could get a 7 day free trial of youtubetv when the time comes.

My guess is it’ll be on the sec network like the Bahamas games..

It says sportsnet platform on there web site That's a Canadian sports network. USA plays 7-12 Wednesday vs Germany 1:30pm 7-13 Thursday vs Canada 8pm. 7-15 Saturday vs Africa 1:30pm. 7-16 Sunday bronze or gold medal game 1:30pm or 8pm

Wonder if Cal has had a practice? Maybe they should have given to a school that has a team and serious about winning?

Cal should let Coach O handle the sideline coaching and work the cameras like he did in the Bahamas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT