ADVERTISEMENT

Another oil refinery accident...

True but as you said you have to be a total moron to get charged with that one. If you just say yeah you’re right I’ll lock it up right here, I’ve never known someone to get one.

The one gal I know in KW that got one on a bike was being an uppity bitch to the cop and daring him to hit her with a DUI on a bike because her lawyer would have his badge.

He called that bluff and she got a DUI and he still has his badge.
Back when my last post appeared in this thread (2015), I drank heavily and rode my bicycle quite a bit. Averaged 2,000 miles per year over 7 years. Craft beer craze also on full blast.

Nearly popped by the law one night in Lakeland, FL while visiting my mother when she resided in a nursing home. Rode my brother's bike. Headlight fell off. I was effed up. Talk about very, very lucky. Officer let me go.

Became a folding bike fanatic around 2009. I was lucky enough to ride around Key West on my Brompton (below) in 2014. Awesome stuff. Really envied you conchs back then.

F3M-oXGWUAAwT9K

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: roguemocha
You can get a DUI on a bicycle. You probably have to be begging for it but it's possible.

When I was a little kid, one of my dad's cousins got a DUI on a riding lawnmower. Another one of his cousins totalled at least one water truck and two very nice tractors over his short life, all while driving drunk.

Back in the '60s or '70s, another relative rode a horse into a church during a Sunday morning service, but he wasn't drunk, he was just a jerk. Still, I'd wager that Kentucky leads the nation in DUIs while riding horses. A few years back in Warren County, a man was even arrested for driving a horse and buggy while drunk (with his wife and seven kids in the buggy).

• Wow
Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT