ADVERTISEMENT

Another “Boom” tweet

So if we add saaay…
Mahaney
Osobor
Robinson
Wells
And magically Brea
To the 5 we already have in board. Where does that put us in terms of top 25 next year? How would that roster stack up?

Throw in the Canadian kid if he reclassifies that puts us at 11 and we can breath and hold out hope they can resolve Smiths transcript issues.
Preseason favorite to win the National Championship, preseason #1, SEC Championship favorite… Shall I continue?😊

Damn Boomers!

Cookie Monster Waiting GIF

Idk why people hate on the dude, he has a proven track record of being early and right on a LOT of stuff, he's not 100% correct of course, no one is, but I trust when he says something.
I’m trilly donavon defender he just usually says he is confident instead of saying official unofficially on a player, so this is a rare time when I think he 100 percent guessing

No way it's Osobor(and I feel good that we get him); nobody commits the day before their official visit
starts, especially when the parents are coming a long way for it. Could be Carr as he's already been here but
highly unlikely if he's on a visit somewhere else. So I'm saying either Mahoney or somebody not yet
mentioned in this thread.
Per Jack Pilgram (Great is on campus tonight).

I don't get the double boom thing. Little bit of a leap lmao.

Seems like we're in terrific shape, though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT