ADVERTISEMENT

Anonymous Source

Yes I have been reading the board for a long time and decided to sign up so I can comment. I've been a UK fan for over 50 years so I guess that gives me the right to comment!
---
Didn't Martha & the Vandellas have a hit song about you?

Yes I have been reading the board for a long time and decided to sign up so I can comment. I've been a UK fan for over 50 years so I guess that gives me the right to comment!
Welcome aboard, course if you been watching for a long time you probably learned on day one that never come in with an anonymous sources thread. But welcome aboard again.

Reactions: BigTyrone
I get really tired of hearing people say "new poster" or "you've only got x amount of posts". I read this board for YEARS before I started posting.

Hell, my dad was wanting to join and start posting some the other day. He's forgotten more about basketball than I know, but if he only has two posts he's a troll? Gtfo with that crap.

I live in Hawesville, Ky and have autographs from half of the 1978 National Championship team that I got at their open practice that they had in Louisville every year before they played Notre Dame! But yeah I am a troll!
Don't even respond to people giving you shit. Just put them on ignore.

Reactions: MEMEBLUE and bnewt
So you signed up to (a) create a clickbait post and (b) trash other posters here?

I live in Hawesville, Ky and have autographs from half of the 1978 National Championship team that I got at their open practice that they had in Louisville every year before they played Notre Dame! But yeah I am a troll!
I get really tired of hearing people say "new poster" or "you've only got x amount of posts". I read this board for YEARS before I started posting.

Hell, my dad was wanting to join and start posting some the other day. He's forgotten more about basketball than I know, but if he only has two posts he's a troll? Gtfo with that crap.
If you havent seen all the troll accounts that have popped up since the tourney then you are blind

So you signed up to (a) create a clickbait post and (b) trash other posters here?
My post was making fun of Norlander and his anonymous source. I'm simply saying I don't believe him. The timing is off. If Mitch is meeting with Hurley or his reps today, there is no way he has given a no yet. He may, but he hasn't yet. Plus Norlander quoted some guy claiming Hurley wouldn't leave for 20 million a year. That is BS too. It just reads like a fan gave him a quote and he is trying to peddle it off as Hurley turned down UK! But whatever man, if you think I'm a troll you do you. In this case by saying I'm a fan for over 50 years is the dead up truth. I watched Larry Johnson dribble the length of the floor to win the NIT so that's how far I go back!

My post was making fun of Norlander and his anonymous source. I'm simply saying I don't believe him. The timing is off. If Mitch is meeting with Hurley or his reps today, there is no way he has given a no yet. He may, but he hasn't yet. Plus Norlander quoted some guy claiming Hurley wouldn't leave for 20 million a year. That is BS too. It just reads like a fan gave him a quote and he is trying to peddle it off as Hurley turned down UK! But whatever man, if you think I'm a troll you do you. In this case by saying I'm a fan for over 50 years is the dead up truth. I watched Larry Johnson dribble the length of the floor to win the NIT so that's how far I go back!
Hurley has already OFFICIALLY said no to the UK offer. You have to respect his decision.

Hurley has already OFFICIALLY said no to the UK offer. You have to respect his decision.
If Hurley was a no that quickly, why did he waste UKs time by having them travel? I’m not saying he hasn’t declined but would be a huge asshole move unless UK said we know you said no but just hear us out.

If we could please have just one random troll sign up who hasn’t “been a UK fan for over 50 years”
If we're being honest, they either mean they were born into a family of UK fans, or they're posting from their graves. Most people actually old enough to have been actual UK fans, are NOT sitting on Twitter and message boards. They're playing Bingo, sipping on wine and moderating this forum.

Just kidding about that very last part, but maybe they can confirm.

Easy to say hard to prove.

I was at the UKIT that or the following year. Lost to Texas A&M at our own tourney when a&m was worse than bad. I still get called a troll by some young elitists on here. It's a forum...just is what it is. They have more time to post than a working man is all. Wouldn't and won't let it bother me in the least. But with the coaching change, I will be changing screen names soon. I've had this one since the last coaching change and same kinda chaos we are seeing again. Can't speak for all but, since it seems we both came on during coaching changes...Welcome aboard! Thin skinned need not apply though. Lol!

Reactions: Billy_Mac
If you havent seen all the troll accounts that have popped up since the tourney then you are blind
I have, but most are pretty easy to differentiate. I could understand tons of accounts popping up now more than ever. Everyone is curious.

Reactions: KYFOSSIL
Welcome Billy Mac. I drove through your town last week. I was at that Notre Dame game in Louisville. No autographs though.

I remember that too.

If Hurley was a no that quickly, why did he waste UKs time by having them travel? I’m not saying he hasn’t declined but would be a huge asshole move unless UK said we know you said no but just hear us out.

The whole recruiting world knows Hurley has 2 NCs and turned down UK to stay at UConn. Plus, it’s just common professional courtesy to have your agent meet. I suspect Mitch wanted to be turned down before moving on, in part to keep the fanbase from perpetually claiming he could have landed Hurley had he just asked.

If we're being honest, they either mean they were born into a family of UK fans, or they're posting from their graves. Most people actually old enough to have been actual UK fans, are NOT sitting on Twitter and message boards. They're playing Bingo, sipping on wine and moderating this forum.

Just kidding about that very last part, but maybe they can confirm.
I'm 56 years old and I've been a fan for 50 years. Cried when Kentucky lost to UCLA in the championship. Remember my dad fussing at the tv to quit showing "that sob Wooden" all of time during the game.

Reactions: NociHTTP

Hurley being an asshole?
306e6c04ac19c7a8a4fc8fd5424639c3.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT