ADVERTISEMENT

Announcers for FLA/KY Game

8titles

Senior
Dec 2, 2004
About the worst announcers I have ever heard. Bases loaded one out Mingione calls time out to talk to hitters and base runners and this goober says “I’m not sure what he is talking to them about”. Obvious inside pitch and they couldn’t believe it was called a ball, check swing but didn’t go and one of them says, if it’s close to a strike they should just call him out. Just a few gems from them during the game today.

Just went back and checked. It was Victor Rojas and Gregg Olson. Pretty certain it was Rojas with the absurd takes. They are not Gator play by play guys. I do believe Rojas is from Florida.
Olson I believe played at Auburn.

Not when it’s on national tv. Fridays announcers were Florida announcers.

Yea, forgot today's game was on sec network. Seems like a lot of times with baseball announcers, they have this huge tendency to cling to the great programs and only know about them

Yea, forgot today's game was on sec network. Seems like a lot of times with baseball announcers, they have this huge tendency to cling to the great programs and only know about them
I can agree with that yesterday was also SEC Network and I said several times do these guys do any homework?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT