ADVERTISEMENT

Andy Cats gets it

Say this every year. Katz is maybe the best in this line of business, and he doesn't let bias take over. Is 14 a little high? Possibly, but I don't think it's outlandish either, and there's a whole lot of things going right for UK: New young not-lazy coach, experience, shooters, modern offense, little reliance on OAD, a top15 team in terms of sheer talent. It's silly to think this team ISN'T a top25 team, when Pope got BYU to a 6-seed playing in the Big12 and being forced to recruit with mormon standards.. You think THAT guy at UK is not going to put a top25 team on the floor? You're crazy.

Say this every year. Katz is maybe the best in this line of business, and he doesn't let bias take over. Is 14 a little high? Possibly, but I don't think it's outlandish either, and there's a whole lot of things going right for UK: New young not-lazy coach, experience, shooters, modern offense, little reliance on OAD, a top15 team in terms of sheer talent. It's silly to think this team ISN'T a top25 team, when Pope got BYU to a 6-seed playing in the Big12 and being forced to recruit with mormon standards.. You think THAT guy at UK is not going to put a top25 team on the floor? You're crazy.
Watch some of last year’s BYU games(the first half of the Kansas game). To think he beat Kansas when they had a full roster and got them in the tournament with the talent he had was an achievement! There is a reason he did not bring many with him!😬

Watch some of last year’s BYU games(the first half of the Kansas game). To think he beat Kansas when they had a full roster and got them in the tournament with the talent he had was an achievement! There is a reason he did not bring many with him!😬
Yeah, its called cherry picking across America via NIL.
Make no mistake about it this UK team is deep, experienced, filled with 3 point makers and lock down defenders.
We are going to be a big problem for teams from day 1.
The so called experts are in for a big wake up call and Ill be on the other end yelling in their ignorant ears!

Reactions: Texcat59 and Mozzie
Yeah, its called cherry picking across America via NIL.
Make no mistake about it this UK team is deep, experienced, filled with 3 point makers and lock down defenders.
We are going to be a big problem for teams from day 1.
The so called experts are in for a big wake up call and Ill be on the other end yelling in their ignorant ears!
I don’t want to get too excited. But, after watching some BYU games and seeing how little actual talent he had, I believe in him as a coach.

Lol, well it beats #23.

#7 Duke v #23 UK in Atlanta on Nov. 12th.
We will see soon just how well the AP pollsters know basketball now wont we?
Well, I don't think you can draw an opinion about either team based on this one early season game, but it will for sure give us an idea of what both teams want to do and what they need to work on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT