ADVERTISEMENT

And another...

Bkocats

All-American
Jan 2, 2011
so 6 weeks ago I created a thread that we had a brand new member of the BBN

Well. It’s happened again!

Yesterday morning, at 6:34 am, my daughter and her hubby welcomed their son...our first grandson!.. to the family. Logan Edward weighed 7lb 12.5 oz and was 20.5 inches long. And, of course, he’s absolutely beautiful!!

Rob and I feel incredibly blessed to have (now) three gorgeous grandchildren

Yesterday morning, at 6:34 am, my daughter and her hubby welcomed their son...our first grandson!.. to the family. Logan Edward weighed 7lb 12.5 oz and was 20.5 inches long. And, of course, he’s absolutely beautiful!!

King and his court. He will find out that girls rule the roost.

Reactions: awf and Bkocats

Congratulations, Bev. They keep it up, and you are going to have a houseful at the holidays.

Reactions: Bkocats

CONGRATS BEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Bkocats

Congrats Granny!!! :joy:

AlohaCat

Yesterday morning, at 6:34 am, my daughter and her hubby welcomed their son...our first grandson!.. to the family. Logan Edward weighed 7lb 12.5 oz and was 20.5 inches long. And, of course, he’s absolutely Congratulations.
Congratulations.

Congratulations! My wife and I welcomed are second son on November 12th. ‘Tis the season I guess. Lol

Holding my newest Grandson as I type. Congrats.....

Congratulations (to the 3 of you)! Even after the loss of Cindy this week, God is good. Appropriate gifts for the upcoming Thanksgiving!

Reactions: BBUK and Bkocats
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT