ADVERTISEMENT

Amari Williams?

So what the hell do you think we should’ve done instead?

Should we have stopped trying to recruit the best portal prospects out of concern that it might hurt someone’s feelings? Pope is trying to build a contending roster in just one off season starting from ZERO. In that situation, if you have a chance to add bigs as good as Garrison and Carr, or a shooter like Kriisa, you jump on it, IMMEDIATELY, before someone else takes them.

You can deal with Amari Williams’ and Butler’s feelings about it later.
We should have done exactly what Pope has been doing, build his team with players who want to be here and are not afraid of a challenge. Pope is trying to build a winning team instead of showcasing players to achieve their NBA dreams. They both can be achieved as long as it is done with the focus on building a winning team.

We definitely need another guy or two that can get buckets!!
What we needed and got is a coach who can run plays to put his scorers in good positions to get buckets. Some on this board have gotten so used to players having do things on their own because of what has transpired over the past 10 years under the leadership of a coach who is a good recruiter and an extremely poor coach.

What we needed and got is a coach who can run plays to put his scorers in good positions to get buckets. Some on this board have gotten so used to players having do things on their own because of what has transpired over the past 10 years under the leadership of a coach who is a good recruiter and an extremely poor coach.
Couldn’t have said it any better my friend. Been earning for a real team for a long time now. Can’t wait to see how they look. I’m thinking it’s going to be some fun times in the bluegrass. Haha. I’ve enjoyed all our guys thats come through here the last decade as much as anyone and watching some great individual talent! Now I want a roster full of guys who care more about winning every time they’re on the floor than trying to show out to some scouts in the stands. It’s just the truth folks. Kentucky Basketball is back on its way to glory.

If something like this happens I stg I’m not even going to keep up with it anymore.
I’ll just watch the games when they start to gauge how long to watch.
This shit is exhausting

Don't wanna be here GTFO.

Nah, screw that. Make them honor the contract. If they signed don’t release. He can sit here and not help other teams. Not like we won’t have a spot on the end of the bench. Set the precedent

This rumor was started by Sisk, who is suppose to be an insider here....but couldnt tell you last time he got anything right. Graf, the main basketball recruiting guy has all but been MIA for the entire portal period.

Do better Cats Illustrated.
Yea and Graf is a super leaky ship, if he knows something then a whole other group on twitter knows too. If he's Mia then a ton of people are just throwing stuff against a wall to see what sticks.

Reactions: anonymous_2011
So all the morons in this thread that trashed one of our players gonna apologize to him now?
This board has a bad habit of jumping on rumors without any basis
To be honest I’ve been guilty of that myself
But yeah ..no reason to trash a player like that especially without all the facts

That’s hyperbole. Nobody has ever gotten a bucket every time they needed it.

Very few games get decided on last shots.

The proposed roster has plenty of good shooters. Don’t take someone lazy thinking seriously.
Wow that goes without saying lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT