ADVERTISEMENT

Amari Williams?

If I were pope I would be taking care of this and doing whats needs to be done to keep him committed! If he leaves we really can't blame mark.

Reactions: dl51344
Hey it’s warf! Why aren’t u in the commit threads celebrating with UK fans? Have u made a positive post on this site yet?
Probably it’s just more of the same. Brea was a good get and we needed the shooting. As it stands we have nobody that we can throw it to and have them get us points when needed. We need 2-3 high level scorers and it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen.

Don't know how this is going to play out, but don't really care. If he doesn't want to be here, he should go. We need players here who want to be here and they need to learn they can't hijack the program. This is no longer a players first program and the sooner players realize this the better.

Players will withdraw from the draft and also reclass after peach jam, those are the top of the top anyway. Peterson this year is a real possibility as is Jaxson and I’m sure there are others we don’t even know. It’s gonna be hard bringing in so many guys and then selling half of them to come off the bench. We haven’t brought in any guys who are green or can’t contribute. The offense should be a little different so being 6’6 and beating your man off the dribble isn’t the be all end all anymore. Not saying I don’t want a couple of those guys but I’m confident we will get them maybe this week maybe in May maybe in July.

I don't think he's leaving but why dont we just let this play out before we jump to conclusions.
Brandon Garrison didn't cost us Osobor. I had doubts he was ever truly serious about coming here. I think he ends up at Washington.
Williams may or may not leave but until it's made official, he is signed up and is a Cat.

Why are you at a 10…I didn’t report it my man, I didn’t post it, I’m not salivating about it, it doesn’t make us better or worse. I don’t like the idea of kids crapping on good people (hypothetically), which by all accounts Coach Pope is. I don’t understand why this benign comment of “it’s not a good look” has you this upset.
Just a heads up. You are arguing with one of the biggest idiots on this board. He can’t get along with anyone. Doesn’t want to.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Sea of Blue posted an article, in the last couple of hours, about how thrilled Amari is to be a Kentucky player. Called it "surreal". Weird timing if this thread is right.
I read that. This whole "rumor" doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: ftp000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT