ADVERTISEMENT

Amari Williams?

Rumor that his agent is shopping him around. Wants more NIL money or doesn't like the competition for PT with Garrison.

Ehh, he is good, but if losing him meant we could be back in for Osobor, I would take that trade.

Also, he has to enter the portal again by midnight. So we shouldn't be held hostage by it for long.
Osobor already cut us.

I'm guessing Pope quickly nips this in the bud. I'm sure Williams thought he was teaming up with Osobar, and UK would get someone to back him up. Now, Osobar is not coming and there's competition for minutes.

I will always be happy with an all-defensive big man. So, I'll be happy if he stays.

However, I think Pope will force a quick decision. If Williams leaves, then I hope they replace him with a better shooter to balance out the big man rotation.

I’m sure the Garrison commit took him by surprise. He thought he had that starting 5 spot all locked up. Then things changed.

Recruiting is a tricky business these days with agents who are only interested in earning potential also now involved.

How would Williams go back into the portal if it closes tonight? He can’t right?

MOOB?

3Tt5.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT