ADVERTISEMENT

Amari Williams to Kentucky

I wish posts like this were banned. Well Crank should have a permanent ban and his email should be monitored so he can't create another profile if proven incorrect. Anyone can say anything on the internet hiding behind their screen.

Nevertheless, I hope it proves true. I will wait until it is official.

I wish posts like this were banned. Well Crank should have a permanent ban and his email should be monitored so he can't create another profile if proven incorrect. Anyone can say anything on the internet hiding behind their screen.

Nevertheless, I hope it proves true. I will wait until it is official.
That would solve the issue. Permaban and track his email!

Surely he wouldn't be able to go create another email address, register as "crankdatmustard2" and continue.

giphy.gif

Will be made public during the visit or shortly after.

Said Pope going after some Bigs now is top priority and that plenty of guards in the Portal to go get next week week after supposedly some guys entering later on KY wants

Reactions: BassProCat
Pilgrim doesn’t know anything with new regime. He was blabbing on his podcast talking about Pope needing to wrap up Khalifa quickly and he committed to UL the next day.
This 100%.

Sources are about to change. We’ll see who forms relationships with the new staff.

I’m not a Matt Jones Fan or hater. I enjoy being able to listen to multiple podcast that talk about my fave team and take calls from fellow fans. That being said, Matt lost info bc of Cal being thin skinned. That MIGHT change with Pope. Pope gave Alan Cutler a HUGE shout out and called him “MY GUY!” Keep your options open on who the most credible sources will be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT