ADVERTISEMENT

Amari Williams officially to Kentucky, for real this time

Alright!!! Let's go!!!

Team of 3 can we get a 4 today still???

kenny powers dancing GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

The picture is photoshopped , I why they look different. However at Keeneland , Williams did look a good inches taller

He is from Nottingham. A song from his home team Nottingham Forest, when they won PL and UCL.

Hopefully, we can all sing it at end of the next year in April.

Are we concerned at all about Amari currently being in the NBA Draft?
I’m not.

If he was seriously considering staying in the draft then he likely enters the portal…test the waters…and if he pulls out of the draft then he commits somewhere.

Him committing now tells me he wanted to secure his position and that testing the waters is primarily about getting feedback to improve on this upcoming season.

Devils advocate would be that he wanted to make sure college rosters didn’t get filled up at his preferred landing spot…but we’ll see p

Not trying to po po this but, I was checking portal rankings and couldn't find this guy in top 75 in one, top 30 of another, anyone know most reliable portal rankings and his rank?

I just figured really good but most my info has just been post on here. Is this guy starter material for sure?

I'm pumped just trying to learn more about him. I found,Great on a bunch of list but not Amari.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Not trying to po po this but, I was checking portal rankings and couldn't find this guy in top 75 in one, top 30 of another, anyone know most reliable portal rankings and his rank?

I just figured really good but most my info has just been post on here. Is this guy starter material for sure?

I'm pumped just trying to learn more about him. I found,Great on a bunch of list but not Amari.

He's a starter don't worry about rankings going forward they are meaningless.

Don’t like this, that tells me that the ok state guy might be a bigger need than previously though. But good to have Williams on board and hope he stays
Maybe it's just me but why the hell transfer to UK if hes just gonna bolt to the NBA draft? If he was really entertaining the draft it seems to me he would just declare

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT