ADVERTISEMENT

Amari Williams officially to Kentucky, for real this time

Kid is elite on the defensive end.

At least we shouldn’t get pushed around inside next year like this last year.

He’s at least 6’10, maybe 6’11. Pope is around 6’9 and he is definitely taller. You do shrink a bit as you get older but Pope and I are the same age and I am still the same height I was in my 20’s and I am sure he has taken care of himself a lot better than I have with nutrition and exercise. Doubt he has shrunk much at all.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
Bit by bit, piece by piece, the roster is coming together. This is a HUGE get. Pope can really help himself out by getting some dogs on defense. Absolutely gigantic get for us.

Speaking just defensively, we have one of, if not the best, rim protectors now. Now, get a guard that is elite on defending the drive. And a good backup 5.

As a dude in his 30s..... it's shrinkage bro
PLayed High school football at 6'1 and 277 (defense line) in the early 80s. I am now at 59 i am 5'9 1/2 and 258. Remember from the day we are born, gravity is pulling us underground to our final resting place. We all end up the same, 6 feet under in the end (less being burnt and such). lol

Reactions: IbnSaran
Utah St Big and fellow Brit hopefully is official tomorrow. Welcome to BBN.

Last edited:
Happy Lets Go GIF by Holler Studios

• Haha
Reactions: lazycat75
Need a legit small forward / big guard ala Mercer / Anderson type of guy, need legit PG and 2G and then a power forward in the mold of Mashburn. Then solid backups. A lot to ask for but in portal times we might be able to hit gold on some if not all that. Hope like I said in the past week, Pope gets the guys (all the guys) he is wanting. He knows what guys will work best for him and his team.

Perry
Chandler
A.Williams

Now get White or Roach as pg , Berea , and Great. Not a bad starting line up. Not quite the caliber of players were used to but the Coaching and experience make up that distance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT