ADVERTISEMENT

Amari is Impressing and Looking Very Good !!

megablue

All-SEC
Oct 2, 2012
Please go find every UK related story and post a link thread just to piss know1 off.

The rest of us appreciate it.

Please go find every UK related story and post a link thread just to piss know1 off.

The rest of us appreciate it.
I'm retired and view facebook quite a bit. KY Sports links and bits are always popping up. I'll share anything I see that might of interest, as I know all who come here are interested in learning more about and following the Kentucky programs. I've learned a lot from stuff that so many others have shared. After all, this is a kindred community and I thought sharing was perhaps the biggest part of being here. GO CATS !!

I'm retired and view facebook quite a bit. KY Sports links and bits are always popping up. I'll share anything I see that might of interest, as I know all who come here are interested in learning more about and following the Kentucky programs. I've learned a lot from stuff that so many others have shared. After all, this is a kindred community and I thought sharing was perhaps the biggest part of being here. GO CATS !!
Post em all, love articles about summer and practice.

• Love
Reactions: NociHTTP and KFuqua
I do not see the Chuck Hayes comp at all. One is 6-10 the other MAYBE 6-4 I know he was listed at 6-6). One a post player, the other a physical undersized power forward. Chuck out worked people, hustled and got to the open spots / tracked the ball well rebounding. Williams uses his size, weight, and length. Both are / where very good passers, that is about the only similarities I see in their games.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT