ADVERTISEMENT

Am I the only one that thinks UK is the team to beat this season?

OP is engagement farming, but I expect us to be one of the best teams in the country by March.

That’s how I feel. Could obviously be wrong. That’s how life works.

But I love our shooting. Like our defense up the middle. And I expect us to be about 20% better than it seems like we should be.

I just think the energy level will be off the charts. Experienced guys came here to win. Two Kentucky kids nipping at everyone’s heels, fighting for minutes. Mature, talented freshman knocking the rust off and rounding into form. Offensive minded coach who understands the effort required to play and win (it all) at UK.

I expect us to fight for wins virtually every night. No team is perfect. We will be flat a time or two. But that’s about it, imo. I expect a lot of victories, and a strong seed in the tournament.

Will we be the team to beat? I don’t think so. More like the team to lose to.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Think about it..we not only have a killer roster but we have a competent coach! We not only have talent but we have big time experience! We also have a Pitino guy.

Thats a deadly combo that we really havent had since 1997.
I don’t know about team to beat. We’re always the team everyone wants to beat.

This is going to be a very good team. Going to surprise many.

I’ll be very surprised if we are not a top 10 ranked team by January and stay there.

It’s a very experienced team. It will be well coached.

1 thru 8 we are probably as college talented as anyone. How well they fit together will be the key.

The game has changed. The way teams are assembled has changed.

And at warp speed. UK is as well positioned as anyone to take advantage of this NWO of college basketball.

It’s going to be interesting if nothing else. 🏀

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT