ADVERTISEMENT

Am I the only one that thinks UK is the team to beat this season?

A little bit of a bummer to hear about the defense since we have like three guys who were their conference DPOY. However, it can improve and I think we will have a staff that will gameplan and play different d styles for the game and moment.
I definitely think they will be pretty good defensively, we have some pieces it will just take time to become a good unit together. I’m happy to hear the offense looks that good because I was more worried about that. I bet after last year it will be better.

Reactions: WeWant9
Jones TBT said that the team is better than he thought they would be but didn't think they was national title contenders. Said that defense will be an issue even though we have three elite defenders. Also a problem only having one go to guy in Robinson. Commented that Robinson is way better than anyone else. Perry WILL play IF he can guard. Also mentioned that only one player has not been what they hoped for.
Wonder which player that is.

I think the offense will be fine we have what 109 points per game among the 9 players coming in. I bet we can score with anybody. It's gonna be how well we stop the other teams in crucial possession's that determines how good we are. I mean the team last year could shoot lights out and score in bunches it just played horrible defense all season.

Think about it..we not only have a killer roster but we have a competent coach! We not only have talent but we have big time experience! We also have a Pitino guy.

Thats a deadly combo that we really havent had since 1997.
I'm agree with you 100%. So what if the government says I have mental problems; it's nothing cure don't drugs.

Almoror 16.4
Robinson 14.2
Carr 13.5
Williams 12.2(13.7 year before)
Oweh 11.4
Brea 11.1
Krissa 11.0
Butler 9.3
Garrison 7.5

Perry all-time leader scorer in KY HS basketball history, KY Mr. Basketball
Noah 5th all-time leading scorer in KY HS basketball history
Chandler top 40 recruit avg 24 his Senior year of HS, Utah Mr. Basketball
That's 106.6 points per game not counting Perry, Noah and Chandler who are all know for shooting and scoring. Pope is a offensive genius who knows how to put points on the board. I don't think we will have a problem scoring with anybody in the nation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT