ADVERTISEMENT

Already Obvious!

gangs-of-new-york-daniel-day-lewis.gif

Unfortunately when after 11 years you sorta realize the Music Bowl is your ceiling it is hard to stay fired up. Been a UK almost 70 years and just realize I will never see a top tier in my lifetime.

I’m sure he’s trying to figure out why we score 35 plus every year against the Cards but not against Georgia or Alabama

Reactions: BlueTick2
What a coward, 3 days later hasn't the nuts to post "wow I was wrong, glad I was, go cats!!!"
Not a coward guys. I'm here standing tall. Eating crow. No! Was a very good football game! We beat a team with a first year HC in a struggling program and had to score 38 points to do it. Always happy you beat u6, but this wasn't the a$$ kicking many hear thought at the beginning of the year. Also, not the year we all thought this would be.
On to the Mayo bowl! GOCATS!!!

Not a coward guys. I'm here standing tall. Eating crow. No! Was a very good football game! We beat a team with a first year HC in a struggling program and had to score 38 points to do it. Always happy you beat u6, but this wasn't the a$$ kicking many hear thought at the beginning of the year. Also, not the year we all thought this would be.
lol you almost had it. So close

It just so happened that our win was the best OOC win by any team in the sec all year. But you be sure to diminish it now. lol. Clown

Wow slugger you even drifted off from your original bad post.

Oh well...Merry Christmas buddy.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Merry Christmas 🎅 ...Ill be at the bowl game. How about the rest of you?
Christmas is amazing! Except for the inlaws, the gift buying, the gift wrapping, the mess, the money, ugh

Besides, this Christmas isn't shaping up to be as good as we thought.

Am I right? lol

stay miserable.

Christmas is amazing! Except for the inlaws, the gift buying, the gift wrapping, the mess, the money, ugh

Besides, this Christmas isn't shaping up to be as good as we thought.

Am I right? lol

stay miserable.
Brother, you don't know me at ALL. #GOCATS! See you at the BG I'm sure. Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Why couldn't you just say "I was wrong, go cats"? It would feel so good I promise.
If it'll make your Christmas Merrier...I was wrong, but my main point of a coach in his 1st year at u6 shouldn't be able to be in a nail biter with a coach at UK in his 11th year. Thank goodness for Barion Brown! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Now do Nick Saban and Hugh Freeze lmao. You just keep on embarrassing yourself in this thread.
Keep dreaming and show me where I'm wrong please. I said before the game that unless we scored 30+ we would lose. It took 38. What's Freeze & Saban got to do with this?

Keep dreaming and show me where I'm wrong please. I said before the game that unless we scored 30+ we would lose. It took 38. What's Freeze & Saban got to do with this?
Freeze is in his 1st year at Auburn and yet would’ve beaten Bama without a miracle play. It’s the same scenario you’re crying about with Stoops and Brohm. How could the great Saban almost lose to a 1st yr coach at a rival school lol.

If it'll make your Christmas Merrier...I was wrong, but my main point of a coach in his 1st year at u6 shouldn't be able to be in a nail biter with a coach at UK in his 11th year. Thank goodness for Barion Brown! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
you can't do it lol.

Freeze is in his 1st year at Auburn and yet would’ve beaten Bama without a miracle play. It’s the same scenario you’re crying about with Stoops and Brohm. How could the great Saban almost lose to a 1st yr coach at a rival school lol.
So you're telling me there's no difference between Auburn fb and u6 program?

Well UofL was a ranked team even though it’s obvious they’re very overrated. But Auburn is a 6-6 team so the UK win is easily better than Bama pulling out a last second miracle. It really shouldn’t be this hard to just admit you made a dumb comment instead of doubling down on it.

Well UofL was a ranked team even though it’s obvious they’re very overrated. But Auburn is a 6-6 team so the UK win is easily better than Bama pulling out a last second miracle. It really shouldn’t be this hard to just admit you made a dumb comment instead of doubling down on it.
Again, you're comparing an SEC Auburn team to u6? There is none.

Well other than ul was in the top 10 at 10-1 and were favored by a td and getting ready to play in the ACC title game plus picked by just about everyone to win the game. Auburn was 6-5 and unranked.

So there’s that.

Better just eat your prediction. Your getting mauled on here. What do you prefer mustard or mayo?

Don’t get you going to a bowl with CMS in charge? Save yourself the aggravation

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jameslee32
Well other than ul was in the top 10 at 10-1 and were favored by a td and getting ready to play in the ACC title game plus picked by just about everyone to win the game. Auburn was 6-5 and unranked.

So there’s that.

Better just eat your prediction. Your getting mailed on here. What do you prefer mustard or mayo?

Don’t get you going to a bowl with CMS in charge? Save yourself the aggravation
Tell me how many of these
games u6 wins...
Auburn. Losses...
TAM 27-10
GA 27-20
LSU 48-18
OM 28-21
ALA. 27-24
10-2 NMexico St 31-10...as far as bowl game, my buddies and l make ALL games. Already have reservations for Charlotte. So enjoy the big story about us on KSR our elder statesman in the Thanksgiving story by Roush.

Last edited:
Again, you're comparing an SEC Auburn team to u6? There is none.
Auburn lost to New Mexico St by 21 the previous week so yes. If you weren’t blinded by a very dumb agenda you might have a little awareness. I guarantee you I hate UofL more than you but I’m very rational in my hatred lol.

Tell me how many of these
games u6 wins...
Auburn. Losses...
TAM 27-10
GA 27-20
LSU 48-18
OM 28-21
ALA. 27-24
10-2 NMexico St 31-10...as far as bowl game, my buddies and l make ALL games. Already have reservations for Charlotte. Go enjoy the big story about us on KSR and our elder statesman in the Thanksgiving story by Roush.
Btt

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT