ADVERTISEMENT

Already jacked about our next BB game.

KINGBEAST

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Man, back home from the turkey and dressing feast, full as 3 ticks on a mules tit and thinking about our basketball Cats as I lay back in the chair (btw- first Thanksgiving ever that I felt nervous that the Governor was looking in the window). Damn shame.

Reflecting upon what I saw in that first game, there is something different about this team. It’s not just the length, the star power or athleticism.

There is something else about this years edition that makes them unique. Maybe it’s the obvious swagger and confidence . I really don’t know but something looks and feels different. Do you feel it too?

Even Cal acts differently. Rejuvenated. Energetic. Optimistic. Pimpy. The swaggyness is back intact.

This could be a very special year. As always we’ll take a few lumps early on (both COVID-19 and opposition related) but I sure as hell wouldn’t want to face these Cats in the tourney. So many weapons. So many future pros. So many ways they can score on you or stifle you defensively.

Just jacked that the season is underway with so much possibility.

Note- it could be the oysters my mother in law served at dinner that’s got me all worked up. You know they can do that to a man.

Hope your Thanksgiving was great.

KB

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News