ADVERTISEMENT

Almost 21 foot of hell

considering the 3pt line is right at 22ft...

how about 22ft of hellfire and brimstone raining down on opponents?

Last year, we had 21’ of heck! No that is exaggerating a bit, we really just had 3 really tall guys that did not scare anyone, although Z might have with a competent head coach.

It is not just height for them all 3 are over 230 lbs and 2 are over 240 lbs. This will be a 2024 version of 1978 bigs for Kentucky. Roby and Phillips with Alexsinas off the bench. All 3 were 6 10 to 6 11 and had full grown men bodies. Garrison and Williams are in that mode. If we could get Osobor we would really get beefy.

Then add 2 Guards with full grown men bodies as well. We can play some bully ball like we did back then if we had to. Get our scorers and we are one of the 10 best teams next year.

I remember a time when we had damn near 30 feet of centers in Randolph Morris, Shagari Alleyne, Lukasz Obruzt and Jared Carter.

And it totally sucked.

I remember a time when we had damn near 30 feet of centers in Randolph Morris, Shagari Alleyne, Lukasz Obruzt and Jared Carter.

And it totally sucked.

At least now we have players who are proven on the collegiate level. Plus, I believe we have a coach now who can coach them up.

Reactions: ruppsrunt66
It is not just height for them all 3 are over 230 lbs and 2 are over 240 lbs. This will be a 2024 version of 1978 bigs for Kentucky. Roby and Phillips with Alexsinas off the bench. All 3 were 6 10 to 6 11 and had full grown men bodies. Garrison and Williams are in that mode. If we could get Osobor we would really get beefy.

Then add 2 Guards with full grown men bodies as well. We can play some bully ball like we did back then if we had to. Get our scorers and we are one of the 10 best teams next year.
I know this sounds weird.....But I really miss watching MEN in UK uniforms.
Sick of the stick boys and pogo sticks that weigh 175 soaking wet.
Want to see us bully some people for a change.

Reactions: ruppsrunt66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT