ADVERTISEMENT

All Systems Failure

FirewithFire

Junior
Jan 16, 2021
Last night was a debacle. I've heard all about the offense, and rightfully so, but last night the overly touted defense, and the genius Brad White, got their ass handed to them. Time of possession was nearly dead even, so no fatigue bs, but Florida averaged something like eight yards per play. Almost two hundred on the ground and three hundred through the air. 50% on third down and all done with only 59 plays. All of that was accomplished with a freshman quarterback.

If we are firing Hamdan, then I suggest White packs his bags along with him. I've seen enough his soft assed defenses being eviscerated and him getting a pass.

It's even worse than you said; our long snapper can't snap the ball to the holder and we got a penalty for somebody lined up wrong on a punt. You'd think they could actually line up right on punts, as often as UK punts. UK us just not well coached in any facet of the game.

Last night was a debacle. I've heard all about the offense, and rightfully so, but last night the overly touted defense, and the genius Brad White, got their ass handed to them. Time of possession was nearly dead even, so no fatigue bs, but Florida averaged something like eight yards per play. Almost two hundred on the ground and three hundred through the air. 50% on third down and all done with only 59 plays. All of that was accomplished with a freshman quarterback.

If we are firing Hamdan, then I suggest White packs his bags along with him. I've seen enough his soft assed defenses being eviscerated and him getting a pass.
Really tired of YAC for rb’s, we’ll have 3 or 4 around them and they are still going forward. Can’t someone put them on the ground?

Really tired of YAC for rb’s, we’ll have 3 or 4 around them and they are still going forward. Can’t someone put them on the ground?

We can’t tackle them because we’re too busy celebrating because we almost got them.
If arm tackles and trash talking made for great defense UK would have an All American Defense. You would think as much attention as Walker generates the others could fill gaps and swarm the ball, but I guess White doesn't teach that.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT