ADVERTISEMENT

All-Kentucky Fantasy Team

FtWorthCat

Senior
Aug 21, 2001
Ft. Worth, TX
Here are the Yahoo Fantasy NBA Player Rankings of former UK players on NBA Opening Night:

Karl-Anthony Towns, Min - 9
Devin Booker, Phx - 15
Anthony Davis, LAL - 16
Bam Adebayo, Mia - 22
De'Aaron Fox, Sac - 45
Shai-Gilgeous-Alexander, OKC - 47
Tyrese Maxey, Phi - 50
Jamal Murray, Den - 65
Keldon Johnson, SA - 67
Julius Randle, NY - 69
Tyler Herro, Mia - 77
PJ Washington, Cha - 93
Isaiah Jackson, Ind - 116
John Wall, LAC - 127
Jarred Vanderbilt, Utah - 143
Immanuel Quickley, NY - 169
Malik Monk, Sac - 199

I'll end it with the top 200. That's 4 of the top 25, 7 of the top 50, 12 of the top 100, and 17 of the top 200.
By my count there are 26 former UK players total (not including Sharpe) on opening night rosters, and another 6, and likely more than that, are under contract with an NBA team, but not on the opening night roster.

Last edited:
i once tried to draft one towards the end of the tubby era, and had to keep picking up Gerald Fitch on those 10 day contracts. Had a few roster spots just empty.

basically I had Rondo, Hayes, Bogans, Prince, Randolph and that was it

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
I got Randle at pick #93 in the 8th round. Westbrook at #100 in the 9th. These fools won’t know what hit ‘em. I’m on a roll, back-to-back fantasy champion and two weeks now as the World no. 1 of the Old Red Stupid Underdog Picks Contest.

Anthony Davis already having back issues. He will be on somebody's fantasy bench.

Could still make a team without him though, and the team would likely win you a title. The only wrinkle, is you really need someone to step up and be the 4th or 5th option in fantasy. You got KAT, Booker and Bam.. but it gets a little fuzzy on who can fill in after. Is it Murray back from Injury? Oft-injured and tank-risk SGA? Can Maxey take that next step forward?

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT