ADVERTISEMENT

Aliens

Wesley91581

All-American
Sep 5, 2004
Finally!

Pentagon officials said in a draft document last week that aliens could be visiting our solar system and releasing smaller probes like missions conducted by NASA when studying other planets.

A draft research report authored by Sean Kirkpatrick, the director of the Pentagon’s All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) and Abraham Loeb, chairman of Harvard University’s astronomy department was released on March 7 and focuses on the physical constraints of unidentified aerial phenomena.

Finally!

Pentagon officials said in a draft document last week that aliens could be visiting our solar system and releasing smaller probes like missions conducted by NASA when studying other planets.

A draft research report authored by Sean Kirkpatrick, the director of the Pentagon’s All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) and Abraham Loeb, chairman of Harvard University’s astronomy department was released on March 7 and focuses on the physical constraints of unidentified aerial phenomena.
I think the operative word here is could. They've admitted to nothing but are planting the idea that it's within the realm of possibility that earth is being visited, which is consistent with the disclosure that DOD has been studying UAPs for several years.

Last edited:
Reactions: The-Hack
Speaking of Aliens, I see some are really starting to look like them these days.
More & More plastic surgeries to try too look & remain young, trying to stay cool & with the times.

Just wasted money & a lost cause, those silly rabbits, no one beats Father Time in the end!

I suspect this is merely one step along the way to a fuller disclosure.

Release this, and if no increase in suicides/psychotic behaviors, then in five years, tell a little more.

It's been about 5 years since the release of the Tic Tac videos, so it falls in line with my thinking that they are doing timed releases of information.

Goodnight, sweet prince...

OIP.ngHSq_3oQnsdlLi6JHGWrQHaFZ

I suspect this is merely one step along the way to a fuller disclosure.

Release this, and if no increase in suicides/psychotic behaviors, then in five years, tell a little more.

It's been about 5 years since the release of the Tic Tac videos, so it falls in line with my thinking that they are doing timed releases of information.
And making it as boring and innocuous as possible.

With the Twitter files release, etc. we are starting to understand just how powerfully world governments control media. It would not surprise if this is a boiling the frog type slow release of information.

Sean Kirkpatrick, the director of the Pentagon’s All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO)
Read carefully the title of the program: the “Pentagon’s All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office.”

They’ve said for decades they weren’t studying this stuff, but that title tells the tale. But it does so in a stale, bureaucratic fashion that could easily be overlooked.

There is a former Israeli space security chief that claims there is 100% evidence that aliens exist and not only that, but that Trump knew. He was asked to keep it private due to fear of overreaction from general public.

If you watch or listen to anything around this the general consensus is that government feels like people are ready to start getting some info.

I've watch some pretty interesting interviews on the subject. One recurring sentiment is linked to time travel which is beyond my scope of comprehension. Many believe aliens are no more than us in the future.

Top ten hostile alien invasion movies of the 20th century:

Honorable mentions: The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951); Night of the Creeps (1986); Superman II (1980); Independence Day (1996).

10. Critters (1986)
9. Killer Klowns From Outer Space (1988)
8. Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956)
7. Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
6. The Blob (1988)
5. The War of the Worlds (1953)
4. Mars Attacks! (1996)
3. They Live (1988)
2. Predator (1987)
1. The Thing (1982)

Honorable mentions: The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951); Night of the Creeps (1986); Superman II (1980); Independence Day (1996).

10. Critters (1986)
6. The Blob (1988)
4. Mars Attacks! (1996)
3. They Live (1988)
2. Predator (1987)
1. The Thing (1982)
RIP Green Slime...

91O03DqIIqL._RI_.jpg

Reactions: J_Dee
There is a former Israeli space security chief that claims there is 100% evidence that aliens exist and not only that, but that Trump knew. He was asked to keep it private due to fear of overreaction from general public.

If you watch or listen to anything around this the general consensus is that government feels like people are ready to start getting some info.

I've watch some pretty interesting interviews on the subject. One recurring sentiment is linked to time travel which is beyond my scope of comprehension. Many believe aliens are no more than us in the future.
This isn't a knock on Trump, but I can't imagine a scenario where he got actual evidence of alien life and was able to keep it secret. He's either going to tell business associates in an effort to impress them, a golf buddy to again, impress, or accidently Truth tweet that shit out in the middle of one of his daily rants. He's the ultimate "look at me" guy. What better way to make that happen than to admit alien info to the public. But he didn't, because he doesn't know.

You know you’re desensitized when you don’t give a single Eff if there’s aliens. 😂 We could have their ship show up on live TV and I wouldn’t even text someone about it.

This isn't a knock on Trump, but I can't imagine a scenario where he got actual evidence of alien life and was able to keep it secret. He's either going to tell business associates in an effort to impress them, a golf buddy to again, impress, or accidently Truth tweet that shit out in the middle of one of his daily rants. He's the ultimate "look at me" guy. What better way to make that happen than to admit alien info to the public. But he didn't, because he doesn't know.

Haha, agreed. It is actually the most unbelievable part of the story.

Reactions: chroix

10. Critters (1986)
6. The Blob (1988)
4. Mars Attacks! (1996)
3. They Live (1988)
2. Predator (1987)
1. The Thing (1982)
The Blob. Such an underrated movie. The Thing is probably my all time favorite of any genre.

Reactions: J_Dee and LOL_Man
When they started tying people up and doing the test is when The Thing just went to a whole new level. That was intense. You felt like you were right there tied up with them and scared out of your mind for who was next. Just superb filmmaking.

Reactions: UK-BILL
I saw a weird light last night. It was circling the bay. A bright white light. Was probably a coast guard chopper (there is a base here) but it looked a little strange. Maybe it was search and rescue.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT