ADVERTISEMENT

Alec Baldwin kills someone on movie set

The fringes of both parties celebrate the dumbest stuff. Maybe some day people can rediscover their sense of morality and we can turn this bus around.
Nobody is celebrating anything.

Don't you think it's odd that someone that has preached gun control and been very smarmy about it, decides to shoot two people? You want to act like it's just an accident but you don't really play with guns.

Few days ago somebody leaked on the internet that on some hollywood set two people collapsed after taking the vaccine (it wasn't specified that it was alec baldwin movie). people thought it was fake, like with everything. now it looks like the entire thing was true

the hollywood will try to spin this into "gun missfire" but make no mistake - these people died because of the ****ing vax. never forget that.

Nobody is celebrating anything.

Don't you think it's odd that someone that has preached gun control and been very smarmy about it, decides to shoot two people? You want to act like it's just an accident but you don't really play with guns.
I agree he should have used proper safety protocols while handling a firearm.

You can say you weren’t celebrating it but you did try to dunk on him after a pretty awful incident for whatever reason. Maybe I misinterpreted your intentions.

Few days ago somebody leaked on the internet that on some hollywood set two people collapsed after taking the vaccine (it wasn't specified that it was alec baldwin movie). people thought it was fake, like with everything. now it looks like the entire thing was true

the hollywood will try to spin this into "gun missfire" but make no mistake - these people died because of the ****ing vax. never forget that.
Bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: awf and Nightwish84

Lol. What else did you read on the internet.

Do you not think if this was real that Fox and other news outlets wouldn’t be pumping it out 24/7?

I believe in this case it will be a real gun that was supposed to have blanks. A prop gun would be entirely fake or at minimum, have the firing pin removed so it's impossible to accidentally discharge.

Reactions: kyeric and chroix
detail.00b7cbbe.png

Truer words....

Baldwin likes to get into character but this was taking it too far. I'd expect this bloodshed from Ragnar in set but not Baldwin.

I seem to recall an old show, I’m thinking Perry Mason, that had a similar episode like this. Anyone else remember?

Reactions: awf
As always, the devil is in the details. If it occurred while filming a scene, a crew member had mistakenly put in a real bullet instead of a blank, and Baldwin had shot an actor then it would be somewhat more understandable, though no less tragic. However, the victim wasn't an actor in the scene, but rather a producer, i.e. someone presumably off-set. How the hell is this possible? Is Baldwin that bad of a shot that he missed his intended theatric "target" and the bullet struck someone in the background?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT