ADVERTISEMENT

alcohol sales

As an out of towner who hasn't been to KPP this season, what does a beer at KPP cost?

It is 9 to 11 at Softball. I doubt very many will get too drunk at those prices. They have some local craft beers also. Well, I've been told that. I don't drink. For that price, you get a 16 oz solo cup.

Didn't go for the state series but they didnt have craft when i was there for Ohio. honestly don't have an issue with the price point. Rupp charges that or more for concerts and Keeneland is about the same. at least we have it now and hope it gets brought to CWS

$9/$10 depending on the brand
Thanks. I am looking forward to getting down to Lexington for some games this year. I heard Coach Mingione being interviewed after Saturday's game and he attributed the increased attendance to 1) winning more, 2) better weather and then he said the administration has helped with beer sales.

All beers were $10. Choices were Bud Light, Bud Light Seltzer, or Mich Ultra. 16oz. I wasn't standing in line to pay that price for any of those. Hopefully they'll expand and get some Country Boy and West 6th options in there. Something actually good.

All beers were $10. Choices were Bud Light, Bud Light Seltzer, or Mich Ultra. 16oz. I wasn't standing in line to pay that price for any of those. Hopefully they'll expand and get some Country Boy and West 6th options in there. Something actually good.
The Softball game had some local brews available for a higher price. I wouldn't know what local labels were available since I don't drink. My son bought one. Comes in a solo cup.

No craft beer, agree 100% on local options, but would guess that is a contract with UK to only sell Mich ultra and Bud light, so doubt it will happen.

FWIW, I have been to at least parts of five or six games and seen zero problems with alcohol, other than unusually long lines at concession. :D

Bud Lights are flying off the shelf at UK games. LOL at the good ole boys who won’t be able to drink beer at UK games.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT