ADVERTISEMENT

Alabam getting pounded now

It’s hard to believe that there’s a team that plays worse D than Kentucky. Florida scored 300 points against Alabama in three games this year (one had OT). Kentucky would have dropped 100+ on Bama again.

It’s hard to believe that there’s a team that plays worse D than Kentucky. Florida scored 300 points against Alabama in three games this year (one had OT). Kentucky would have dropped 100+ on Bama again.
I agree. Bama is fraudulent. On paper, UT, Auburn, an USCe are the best teams in the conference but I never believed that they would go the furthest in March. When it comes to postseason play, I only trust UK and UF until proven wrong.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Teams can not care less about these conference tournaments- why have them?

Arizona loses. Duke and Kansas lose. Tennessee loses. A lot of the high seeds struggled.

Something is up. Whether it's more parity in the sport, or the covid year giving teams more experience.
It’s college basketball now. The landscape has changed. Unless you’re a school in a weak conference that can hold on to its players the days of year after year conference championships are done. Same for conference tourneys and NCAA tourneys. The Portal changed everything and NIL has made it a monster.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
I really don’t care. Unless we win CBB season doesn’t matter to me after next week.
Tom Cruise What GIF

I think you’re wrong.
Florida, Auburn and Tennessee should make it to the second weekend. Who knows about Kentucky, and Alabama could luck into a good matchup, but they have ONE win away from home against an NCAA tournament team (at Miss State). Let's see the bracket.

Reactions: deputy assistant
Florida, Auburn and Tennessee should make it to the second weekend. Who knows about Kentucky, and Alabama could luck into a good matchup, but they have ONE win away from home against an NCAA tournament team (at Miss State). Let's see the bracket.
We will go as far as our draw takes us. TAM is a doomsday matchup. Let us hope it all breaks in our favor.

I think the SEC has been extremely Iover hyped this season and lately by those who are trying to rationalize and excuse Cal's failings.

I expect the SEC to be soundly humiliated in the NCAA tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT