ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Dybantsa planning to visit Kentucky this fall

I am guessing you are about 5'2". That was the most obvious joke in the history of RR and it went right over your head. Look up next time and you might just see an obvious joke flying by.
You don't have a clue what you are talking about. If you do, try explaining it. You obviously don't know why I stated he is polite. It has nothing to do with any history of RR.

Last edited:
He was number 1 in 2026 class , reclassified to his age group 2025 and still number one player. I like him better than Cooper Flagg.

Exceptions exist. Herro and Reed were both 4 stars. Those could fit into development guys. Don’t have to stop recruiting them either.
Not every low five star is obsessed with being a OAD - the ones who signed with Cal don't represent the entire group. They were self-selecting into an NBA obsessed culture. Plenty of other schools kept their 15-25 kids around for at least 2 years.

Reactions: RunninRichie
You don't have a clue what you are talking about. If you do, try explaining it. You obviously don't know why I stated he is polite. It has nothing to do with any history of RR.

LOL Wow!!! Reading comprehension is not your thing, is it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT