ADVERTISEMENT

Aidoo to Pig Sooie!

He made his bed now he can lay in the pigpin. He wanted HIS coach, well he got him
Cal gonna use Big Z against these money led players to UK like they haven't seen! Big Z has a whole off season to get jelling with the team,that he didn't get at UK. The reeper said: You reep what you sow..pun intended!

Z is a 4, Aidoo and Garrison are the 5's. Don't be sore losers.
Dunk Fail GIF

Cal gonna use Big Z against these money led players to UK like they haven't seen! Big Z has a whole off season to get jelling with the team,that he didn't get at UK. The reeper said: You reep what you sow..pun intended!
Last season we didn't have anyone in the post who could defend worth a darn. If Tre Mitchell and Bradshaw were the best options we had, you have to presume that 1) Cal deliberately sabotaged the team by refusing to play a viable option at center, 2) Ivisic wasn't ready to help us last season, and/or 3) both may have been true to an extent.

In the right system I think Ivisic could be very good, but Cal isn't sticking with a 4 and 5 out pace and space scheme. I would guess that he's going back to rock fights and floppy action/ISO ball.

Ivisic isn't a 4 in college. He could be a good 5 in the right offensive sets, but he's raw on the defensive end. Cal isn't the kind of coach who will develop Z without a Robic on the staff. It is more likely that Z sits on the end of the bench after being recruited over.
You think? I dunno man. I think he prolly averages over 20 minutes next season and is played more like a 4 on offense than a 5 unless Aidoo is in foul trouble. I dunno how he played defensively because I dunno what the **** Cal is gonna coach. I think its very apparent the dude is a great passer and has great range outside of 8 feet. He played a half season of College ball. Dudes from Europe where they play ZERO defense. Hes gotta adjust and he happened to play on what might very well be the worst defensive team ranked in the top 25 in at least decade. Some of that was horrible coaching but a lot of it was those kids just couldn't play defense. I think after a full year it will start to click for him and hes gonna put on 20 more pounds just smelling the air in Arkansas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT