ADVERTISEMENT

Aidoo to Pig Sooie!

Arkansas fans trying to tell us how Calipari operates like we haven't sat through almost 20 years with him. Is so funny. ''Z is the 4, cal is recruiting the 5s''!!!!! Lol, they're so innocent it's hilarious. When the seasons starts hilarity will ensue.
Don't loop us all together.

A lot of good Hog fans know Hoops just as much as UK fans and love it just as much.

We know what we are getting with Cal and of course we will take it. Any school not named UK would be pumped about this hire. Muss did a good job for us but Cal will take it to another level.

We know he's a player first coach. We know he's stubborn in his dribble-drive offense with two posts. We know he's not gonna play a lot of zone.

We also know he's going to recruit his asss off and most of the time get a pretty good seed which gives us a chance at a run. We also know he's gonna be damn fired up for this last stop.

The five dudes he has right now are real ones

Fingers crossed

A lot of good Hog fans know Hoops just as much as UK fans and love it just as much.

We know what we are getting with Cal and of course we will take it. Any school not named UK would be pumped about this hire. Muss did a good job for us but Cal will take it to another level.

We know he's a player first coach. We know he's stubborn in his dribble-drive offense with two posts. We know he's not gonna play a lot of zone.

We also know he's going to recruit his asss off and most of the time get a pretty good seed which gives us a chance at a run. We also know he's gonna be damn fired up for this last stop.

Fingers crossed
I believe it. I think Arkansas is the only other program that truly cares about basketball. Tennessee pretends they do, but only when they play UK.

Lets see how happy you are come SEC regular season. Its going to very ugly in Lexington.
9474f41ff8fdbf429505a3905c8299c1961cfd463689f62330034f27fc1a1a24_1.jpg

Aidoo, Garrison and Davis. Read em and weep boys!
Aidoo is a good get for Arky. No one here doubts Cal will assemble a nice future NBA roster. Y'all will have a nice regular season, no doubt. The SEC/NCAA Tournament Disappointment HQ just moved offices though.

That said, this post on this forum is simply a troll job which demonstrates immaturity, pettiness, and jealousy.

Last edited:
Lets see how happy you are come SEC regular season. Its going to very ugly in Lexington.
If my team just made a move that everyone was "very happy" with... I think we'd be here talking about instead of trying to start something on an other teams board. Like... I don't go to the Vandy board to talk trash when we get a transfer from there. I feel like you are trying really really hard to convince yourself... "it's going to work here"... LOL

Only way we'll know is time. The fact you're here shows you're worried. LOL We aren't even rivals. All you did was hire our coach we are tired of. Why can't you just be happy on your board if you really are happy?

I don't believe either of these things to be true. You can re-commence breathlessly nut hugging your patron saint. I bet it sucks to have to do a wardrobe swap to all red Hog themed apparel in the age of Bidenflation.
Ah, a Trumpster. It’s all making sense now.

Reactions: Jack2936
I believe it. I think Arkansas is the only other program that truly cares about basketball. Tennessee pretends they do, but only when they play UK.
Won't argue none of that. Hog fans are just as loyal as us to their basketball program.
Hey, if they are satisfied and content with Porky then so be it. Just don't say you weren't warned about what's to come.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Arkansas fans trying to tell us how Calipari operates like we haven't sat through almost 20 years with him. Is so funny. ''Z is the 4, cal is recruiting the 5s''!!!!! Lol, they're so innocent it's hilarious. When the seasons starts hilarity will ensue.
It's like my Ex... When I was dating her her EX told me how nutty she was and I didn't want to hear and thought he just had a grudge... fast forward 10 years and several grand later and that dude knew what the hell he was talking about. I'd tell anyone trying to date her now the exact same thing he told me....CRAZY!...

Arky fans are the guys saying "I can change her". LOL.

Cal will always have talent. He is going to end up with a good roster, but reality will set in when they lose to their first directional school right before SEC season starts.

Arkansas better get used to some rock fights. They will be scratching their heads when they end up with 4 bigs and a PG that can’t shoot on the floor.

Reactions: JASUN74
He wasn't a 4 last year. So it isn't like anyone has to speculate.

Like I posted days ago, these freshmen not following cal will save cal from himself. He got aidoo instead of two guys not ready to play (jq and somto).

Granted he still won't know what to do with them but the kids bailed him out from putting a 17 year old in the middle.
Man I agree 1000%. lol. Best thing that could’ve happened for them. This is gearing up to be one the funniest years in college basketball in my opinion. Just so thankful we have someone in charge who actually cares more about the university and fans than getting kids to the NBA. I do want to say I appreciate all those kids for coming here but I’m ready to get back to Kentucky first Basketball.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

Fingers crossed
We know you will be wishing Muss never left. The Elite 8s and Sweet 16s will be few and far between but you will have talent.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

Fingers crossed
Thanks for the civil post. We can have a bball convo with posters if they don't roll in here like ShitHog did in this thread.

Reactions: hmt5000 and KT34
Aidoo is soft as butter. Totally shit the bed in the NCAA tournament.

Was soft as dishwater against quality bigs. Got constantly pushed around.

Vs UNC
Aidoo: 13 Points & 4 Rebounds
Bacot: 22 Points & 11 Rebounds

Vs Purdue
Aidoo: 5 Points & 1 Rebound
Edey 23 Points & 10 Rebounds

Vs Kansas
Aidoo : 8 points & 11 Rebounds
Dickerson: 17 Points & 20 Rebounds

NCST:
Aidoo: 4 Points & 4 Rebounds
Burns: 15 Points, 5 Rebounds & 5 Assists

A&M:
Aidoo: 6 Points & 5 Rebounds
Garcia; 6 Points & 17 Rebounds

Auburn:
Aidoo: 14 Points & 7 Rebounds
Broome: 23 Points & 9 Rebounds

Texas:
Aidoo: 11 points & 4 Rebounds
Abmas😂: 10 Points & 8 Rebounds

Creighton:
Aidoo: 4 Point’s & 4 Rebounds
Kalkbrenner: 25 Points & 6 Rebounds

Purdue:
Aidoo: 0 Points & 2 Rebounds
Edey: 40 Points & 16 Rebounds

Fingers crossed
But you have zero chance at a run when you get beat by the St Peters, College of Charlestons and Oaklands of the world. Cal can’t win in the tournament anymore.

Fingers crossed
You sound like a good dude. The one thing you sadly will see is this guy is a complete narcissist elitist who cannot stand the common man but he will play “COLUMBO” with your fan base to fool you for a while. Once you start questioning anything with him it will arrive.

FYI I have always like Arkansas since US REED then the triplets just letting you know keep your eyes wide open, he will win early but horrific bench coach and you will experience this eventually.

Reactions: HamuelLJackson
Fair warning, Ark fans, depending on who you have returning, this is looking like those Cal worst-case-scenario rosters.

You may have the #1 class (or close to it) every year, but be warned that not all #1 classes are created the same, and in the portal era, it's gotten even tougher for the freshies.

But just to give you an idea, his early teams that worked great would include:
A. 2 strong main rotation upperclassmen, at least one of whom was an all-conference level guy, and preferably both of them
B. an all-american level freshman point guard
C. an all-american level freshman big
D. a handful of those 15-30 ranked freshmen which were not needed in a major role so that 1 or 2 could step up at their own pace to contribute
E. at least one ~40%+ three point shooter, but if you're going to the F4, you need two - can come from any of these other groups.

So you have D, but unfortunately, they are going to be expected to play a major role. We had 5000 of those guys, and whenever they were asked to lead our team, they fell right on their faces. Best result from those types was 2018 losing to a vastly less talented K-State team in the S16.

From what I understand, you all have basically nothing else remaining from the old roster besides maybe some walk ons, right?

And all you have coming in are these 15-25 type guys?

😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: CatsFan4Evr.
You're only here to cope, hoping - searching for any positive news regarding Cal. You know he's past his prime, can't coach worth a damn. He doesn't care about winning tournaments, he cares about draft night.

He even said he is a players first coach at your tiny intro presser. You all are going to get beaten down at Rupp.

Sooie!!!

Reactions: CatsFan4Evr.
More likely he plays a stretch 4 this season. Aidoo is holding down the middle.
Ivisic isn't a 4 in college. He could be a good 5 in the right offensive sets, but he's raw on the defensive end. Cal isn't the kind of coach who will develop Z without a Robic on the staff. It is more likely that Z sits on the end of the bench after being recruited over.

Reactions: DDMatUK=NBA

Fingers crossed
You know nothing. You are a Basketball Bennie.

You might be right. Cal pulls out some pretty impressive victories during the regular season, especially when things aren't looking great. The thing you won't like are the headscratching losses. You guys are probably more used to that than we are though.

Couple that with us having to rebuild an entire roster using the portal. This'll be our worst team in the Pope years most likely. You will probably have to deal with one of the most hostile crowds in recent Rupp memory when you come here.

And bragging about the regular season is all you're gonna have. Cal couldn't win in any postseason in five years AT KENTUCKY. Do you think it's going to get magically better in Arkansas? Your team today isn't nearly as good as ours was last year.

You aren't getting the 2010s Cal.

Thought Aidoo, despite having some talent, took off long periods of time during games. In other words, thought he was lazy.

Fair warning, Ark fans, depending on who you have returning, this is looking like those Cal worst-case-scenario rosters.

You may have the #1 class (or close to it) every year, but be warned that not all #1 classes are created the same, and in the portal era, it's gotten even tougher for the freshies.

But just to give you an idea, his early teams that worked great would include:
A. 2 strong main rotation upperclassmen, at least one of whom was an all-conference level guy, and preferably both of them
B. an all-american level freshman point guard
C. an all-american level freshman big
D. a handful of those 15-30 ranked freshmen which were not needed in a major role so that 1 or 2 could step up at their own pace to contribute
E. at least one ~40%+ three point shooter, but if you're going to the F4, you need two - can come from any of these other groups.

So you have D, but unfortunately, they are going to be expected to play a major role. We had 5000 of those guys, and whenever they were asked to lead our team, they fell right on their faces. Best result from those types was 2018 losing to a vastly less talented K-State team in the S16.

From what I understand, you all have basically nothing else remaining from the old roster besides maybe some walk ons, right?

And all you have coming in are these 15-25 type guys?

😬😬😬😬
This is the truth but it’s literally the same thing we had with Muss.
You know nothing. You are a Basketball Bennie.
Tell your mom to have dinner ready by 6. Daddy’s coming home early

You sound like a good dude. The one thing you sadly will see is this guy is a complete narcissist elitist who cannot stand the common man but he will play “COLUMBO” with your fan base to fool you for a while. Once you start questioning anything with him it will arrive.

FYI I have always like Arkansas since US REED then the triplets just letting you know keep your eyes wide open, he will win early but horrific bench coach and you will experience this eventually.
Those were fun days. Them Eddie crawled to Kentucky and now Cal is at UA. It all seems surreal

And no matter what anyone claims, it’s rekindled the best rivalry of the 90s

Tell your mom to have dinner ready by 6. Daddy’s coming home early
It’s evident you haven’t heard Cal speak much.

That’s exactly what he calls fans like you who say they “know” basketball. Cal will be telling your mom when dinner will be served and calling you little Bennie.

In the On3 team recruiting rankings they have Arkansas ranked 2 and Duke 1. Then Tennessee 43 and Kentucky 45. Plenty of time for teams to move up. Will Kentucky end up in the top 10?
Alabama is #3 and Georgia is #9.

College sports have changed so much - and Kentucky can't outspend the Texas schools, Arkansas and the Alumni of Duke are very successful.

But recruits won't come to Kentucky because it is Kentucky - - incoming freshman were 6 years old when Kennedy last won a Championship.

Connecticut is the most successful program - and Duke is the only Blueblood left. Just look at ESPN and the number of Duke players that work at ESPN. Coach K recruited good players that were intelligent - I don't think Calipari cared if they could read.

My observation is that coaches that return to where they played isn't guaranteed to be successful. And the AD keeps them around too long if they aren't winning.

Pope didn't have a successful track record - no one in the NBA - no tournament wins. Now he has better resources and no excuses.

Z is a 4, Aidoo and Garrison are the 5's. Don't be sore losers.
Z ain't guarding no 4 in the country. Just because he can shoot it a little doesn't make him a 4. Can't wait to see Cal playing 64-60 games again by throwing it to the post every trip 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT