ADVERTISEMENT

Aidan Mahaney to visit UK

Need some experienced guards. Not enthralled with Mahaney, but if he’s our 6th man…that would be interesting. Strong with the ball, confident, gamer, just not really UK level I don’t think (I don’t mean “Cal level” by that), just think he’s more Vanderbilt, maybe Texas A&M level. So no disrespect, I think he can handle some SEC minutes.

Would this push Davis towards Arkansas?
The check Arkansas could write would be what pushes Davis to Arkansas.

Cal is so weird he won’t bag up JQ but he will bag our SG.

I’m of the mind you have to tier these guys and if a player that’s in Good or Great tier wants to come you have to take them even if there’s an Elite tier guy like Davis that’s flirting.

Can’t let perfect be the enemy of the good, if we wait for that dude he could take another offer and we’re left scavenging the portal for scraps.

Need some experienced guards. Not enthralled with Mahaney, but if he’s our 6th man…that would be interesting. Strong with the ball, confident, gamer, just not really UK level I don’t think (I don’t mean “Cal level” by that), just think he’s more Vanderbilt, maybe Texas A&M level. So no disrespect, I think he can handle some SEC minutes.
If Mahaney doesn't start he isn't coming

Reactions: BigKari
I don't think I'll be terribly disappointed if Aiden Mahaney goes elsewhere.
Only 38.6 % 2pFG. 35.5% 3pFG. I think we need, and I think Coach Pope can get better shooters than that.
If UCONN wants him thats really all that needs to be said, he’s really good.

Reactions: Wonky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT