ADVERTISEMENT

Advice on starting your own business.

Gassy is spot on with this advice. A quick google search, there is a thing called Uber Health. It looks to be a model for doing transport of people to medical appointments. It seems to me that going with a program that is already setup is the way to do it. At least it would let you learn the business. Maybe once you get some experience, you could branch out more by yourself.
If Uber has something going, I’d look at actually working with them for a little bit to see how it works, unless it requires you sign a non-compete clause (depending on the state)

Reactions: Robcatt24
I've gotten myself in a good place financially, and have the wiggle room to try something different.
ac4a2c955debfde6fd167930bf6c53ad.gif

First, you need to have a clear idea of your business. What are you selling? Who is your target market? What are your unique selling points? Once you have a good understanding of your business, you must start developing a plan. This plan should include your budget, marketing strategy, and operational plan.

Know several people who are financially well off due to opening their own business but the journey was a tremendous grind for them and their families. If you have the work ethic, solid business plan, some luck and pick the right industry the payoff could be huge. Takes a lot of guts for anyone to take the risk.

Good luck to you.

I started my own business years ago, but I had plenty of experience beforehand. It was hard work, but perseverance pays off.

I know the thread is old but I still wanna add some tips in case you're still interested in starting your non-emergency medical transportation service. It's important to check with your local authorities about the specific requirements and regulations for operating such a business.

I know the thread is old but I still wanna add some tips in case you're still interested in starting your non-emergency medical transportation service. It's important to check with your local authorities about the specific requirements and regulations for operating such a business.
I would assume bots would handle that quite well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT