ADVERTISEMENT

Adou is entering the portal

Makes sense for both sides IMO. He should think he’s a 30+ MPG very solid NIL player. I don’t think he’s that and don’t think Cal does either.

Also fine if he returns as a high usage bench 4.
The OP's post is as bad as Cal's coaching. Adou leaving is certainly not a good thing for Kentucky. I don't blame him for leaving, but it is certainly a serious blow to the team.

We had a slightly better version of him here and Cal only managed 2 single postseason wins in 2 years with him.
Oscar!

The Oscar, Edey, and Bacott’s are probably the future of good college basketball teams because they’re not in high demand in NBA.

Two stayed in college and UK’s player left!

I will always want the best high school recruits, but there’s going to have to be some balance with good experienced players.

Oscar!

The Oscar, Edey, and Bacott’s are probably the future of good college basketball teams because they’re not in high demand in NBA.

Two stayed in college and UK’s player left!

I will always want the best high school recruits, but there’s going to have to be some balance with good experienced players.
I know right, we can’t even keep our version of it the whole time.

Cal’s injury game bullshit is to blame for this. He’s not coming back. Hopefully none of them do and it sends a god damn message. Because who could blame any of them for not wanting to play for Clownipari? I said it then and I was right. Adou got sidelined by Cal to try to save Baby Justin’s draft stock. I said Thiero would transfer because of it and here we are.

Does this mean Cal has started meetings with his players to see which players are staying or going?
It does seem like the staff isn't allowing the little drama queens to take their sweet time when a roster could be built to replace them.

If it's true that Adou is testing NBA, and would be back here if not (as in a transfer isn't an option presently).. than that says his relationships with Cal is at least "OK". If it was truly bad, it would be NBA or transfer. Sounds like Adou is just trying his hand to go to the NBA, which I totally get.

Of course, if what Meman said is true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT