ADVERTISEMENT

According to this article Heupel was not happy with officiating Saturday and staged a silent protest during his post game press conference. 😂

Chumlee's smart, he uses the friendly TN sports media who is nothing but an extension of the TN athletic dept, as his proxy. They have people feeling sorry for TN, didn't think that was possible.

Do you have a hat primarily made of tin foil?

I do despise the faking injuries to slow the game down. Stoops has done that since he has been here to save timeouts at the end.

The officiating was definitely horrible. There was one play in particular that I was curious about. It was one of the UT third down conversions late in the game. UK had an outside rusher who was being blocked by a UT player. The UT player dove at the feet of the UK rusher and basically caused him to summersault forward. I thought diving at the feet of a rusher was illegal? The people around me in the stands all yelled out that's a chop block. Is there nuance to that rule that makes it acceptable at certain times?

Reactions: ukalum1988
He’s given the silent protest when asked about officiating for a couple games.

I don’t think it was specifically the UK game, but he feels officials are slowing the game down.

Regardless, he should have slid officials a $20 on his way into halftime. That sideline call cost us points.
Wish we UK fans has this issue to complain about. It can't go too slow for our staff.

The officiating was definitely horrible. There was one play in particular that I was curious about. It was one of the UT third down conversions late in the game. UK had an outside rusher who was being blocked by a UT player. The UT player dove at the feet of the UK rusher and basically caused him to summersault forward. I thought diving at the feet of a rusher was illegal? The people around me in the stands all yelled out that's a chop block. Is there nuance to that rule that makes it acceptable at certain times?
https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/8/30/17472936/block-below-waist-rule-ncaa

So facts don’t count, only your feelings

No post snap penalties- no holds, offense or defense, no personal fouls, no pass interference…but the refs were out to get you. Got it

😂
You know can l can "vaguely "🤣 remember "You low down dirty snitches" getting your fans and band members ejected from OleMiss game with zero penalties from the school. I'm one who has been to every venue in the SEC and your "fans" are the worst on the conference and it's not close!!

You know can l can "vaguely "🤣 remember "You low down dirty snitches" getting your fans and band members ejected from OleMiss game with zero penalties from the school. I'm one who has been to every venue in the SEC and your "fans" are the worst on the conference and it's not close!!

Ole Miss fans just did the same…no penalties there either

Refs saw it differently…much like holding on two UK touchdowns
Yeah…refs saw it differently…that is the problem…not the one Heupel is complaining about…refs also saw your “holds” as non holds…so you aren’t complaining about bad calls…just bad calls that go against you…

Also are you really a UT fan or just trolling as one?

Hmmm…what did he say that is a conspiracy?
Thats just it.. he didn't say anything... just a 16 sec pause and an 8 sec pause.. a silent protest.. the refs are all against the Vols.... you know what i am talking about. You usually are a decent poster... don't play dumb dude.

So, all you have is post snap penalties? And no evidence of even one?

I go agree Bama got the home court calls last week (the defensive holding on UT for a pass Bama QB air mailed out of bounds was absurd)....but that has zero to do wtih Ky game.

I don't think the refs cost UK the game by any means...but for Heupel to do that after Ky game is sort of baffling. UT plays a way more aggressive defense that UK....thus the defensive holding calls were legit IMO.
That missed out of Bounds pass call and subsequent FG, was a factor all the way up until the last couple of posessions. It was gave them 3 points right before the half. It was also a 3rd down conversion so gave them a first down when it should have been 4th & 6 and a punt. We could have gotten the ball back and had at least a shot at something before the half. Halftime score could have been 20-17 UT at worst or 24-20 UK at best, meaning if the 2nd half played out exactly as it did, we win 34-33. obviously that would have taken a miracle at the end of the half, but point being those 3 points as a result of that botched call was a factor.

Reactions: K_TIME
Thats just it.. he didn't say anything... just a 16 sec pause and an 8 sec pause.. a silent protest.. the refs are all against the Vols.... you know what i am talking about. You usually are a decent poster... don't play dumb dude.

He’s saying there are bad calls week after week….specifically holding

He’s worried about the ones that affect his team

Not really unreasonable now is it

These coaches get paid millions of dollars, why are they so afraid of a little fine? If I’m a guy making 9,000,000 a year and get fined 25,000 for speaking the truth, then do it.

UK had zero post snap penalties- there were some serious holds not called just like bama the previous week.
Your guys held deonne walker on almost every snap he played and it wasn't called. Your plyers never get set, never gets called, dbs pass interference holding receivers and didn't get called. Rewatch the game. If officiating hurt anyone that game it was UK

Your guys held deonne walker on almost every snap he played and it wasn't called. Your plyers never get set, never gets called, dbs pass interference holding receivers and didn't get called. Rewatch the game. If officiating hurt anyone that game it was UK

Point is SEC officiating is bad …was worse than usual Saturday…for both sides

Some itt actually believe there is a vast conspiracy

My point of zero post snap penalties for UK negates that.

He's trying to set the stage to screw GA like they did Bama last year when 17 penalties were called on the Tide in Knoxville. Hide and watch, it's coming.
You serious think the SEC is going to let officials screw its current cash cow?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT