ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Takeover Is Back In Full Throttle

ml2EO5.gif

I expect Virginia to own that league for awhile. Bennett has already cucked Roy and K. He just has to figure out the post season.

Reactions: BassProCat
CardinalsSoarHigh 567 posts
12 hours agovia Mobile

With the old guard of the ACC likely seeing HC turnover sooner rather than later... Coach K, Roy, Jim, Laranaga are all older than dirt... it looks like this league will be ours to rule. Maybe starting as soon as this season ;)

L's up baby!!

https://247sports.com/college/louis...n-the-country-Top-class-in-the-ACC-123511743/
As long as Duke is Duke and UNC is UNC, they will still get an elite level coach of their choosing. No one will turn them down unless they are concerned with following a legend. Those teams will continue to win.

Mack has only emerged as a better than average coach since the big east recalibratated. And he has done nothing in the tournament.

Even UK fans will admit that pitino was as elite of a coach as there is and typically fielded a team that was very good and dangerous on any night. Not admitting that is just being blinded by hate. But now uofl has to realize that Mack is NO rick! Rick likely could 20 win season out of any team. Look at UK, still insane he squeezed 14 out of his first year needing to beat Shaq and LSU to be .500 in last game.

Shitachevy is 71.
Leonard Hamilton is 70.
Jim Larrañaga is 69.
Roy Williams is 68.
Chris Mack is 48.

By this U6's fan logic comparing the age of other coaches in the ACC to future success, then Georgia Tech (Josh Pastner is 41) will be the one to control the conference. Not U6.

Keep being you, U6 fans. [laughing] Hang your hat on whatever you have left.

You should check out their scout board... they are beyond thrilled at Mack’s recruiting....... they listed their rankings and it’s funny because it looks like Tubby’s bad recruiting years... and they are thrilled by it????

Hope makes people just fukeen dumb sometimes

You should check out their scout board... they are beyond thrilled at Mack’s recruiting....... they listed their rankings and it’s funny because it looks like Tubby’s bad recruiting years... and they are thrilled by it????

Considering everything that’s happening at that program right now his recruiting has been pretty impressive. They’re almost certainly staring at probation and another post season ban and he’s still managed to put together a class that in another year or 2 could be really good. Just gonna depend on his coaching and development.

I looked. Thank you. That was gold. [laughing]

"Mack is going to be better all the way around than Pitino, Pitino was a good Coach and that's about it."

"I don't get where all of this hate is coming from. I didn't mean a literal raise, but how do you look at the talent that Mack is getting and feel anything other than excited? This is truly remarkable. I had no idea he'd be able to recruit like this."

:popcorn:

Tubby Smith had a top five class?

U6 fans are an embarrassing group of individuals. They also have nothing to go in that dump of a town but overeat, smoke cigs and go bowling.

L's up baby!!

Louisville has been piling up the L's against UK since Cal landed in Lexington. An impressive 9 losses in 11 games [thumb2]

I think UNC moves on and remains highly relevant post-Roy. Not so sure about Duke.

UNC should hire Matt Doherty back and give him a lifetime contract :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Duke could end up a bit like Indiana post-Bob Knight if they're not careful. I'm sure Krzyzewski will play a major role in picking his successor, which may not be such a good thing since guys with ties to him don't have the best coaching track records.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT