ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Bradshaw to Ohio State?

I liked Aaron. #1, he seemed to keep a good attitude when his playing time diminished. And #2, since he didn't get his feelings hurt, Cal didn't have to continue to give him an unwarranted starting spot like DJ and Edwards.

If he gets stronger he could absolutely kill it in the Big 10. Seemed like a great dude with a good attitude. Wish him the best.

And remember, UK plays Ohio St next season so we will go up against him.

There seem to be several characteristics Pope values in a player. Court awareness, quick decision making, mobility, and ball handling. You don't need to be a magician, but you have to be able to go. And the willingness to stick your nose in there for a rebound.

AB seems a good shooter and he's very tall. He'd have to learn a brand new role.

/And now there's reports that OSU is his new home.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
It’ll be interesting to see if the Cal/Klutch pipeline continues, or if they start pushing the guys elsewhere. Either way, I liked Bradshaw and hope it works out for him.
As long as Klutch doesn't push them here.

Seems Ohio State made the right coaching moves, hiring Joel Justice sure didn't hurt. I expect AB and other former players to thrive under another coach, not named Calipari. I mean they always have, so why would that change?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Well, we do play them. Also I think they will be good. They have Thornton and Okpara back and are bringing in Meechie Johnson too.
Yeah, but competing against them in-conference. We won't have to worry about him building another team up.

Seems Ohio State made the right coaching moves, hiring Joel Justice sure didn't hurt. I expect AB and other former players to thrive under another coach, not named Calipari.

Plenty of minutes at the 5 of course, but I wonder if Bradshaw will be the '4' with Okpara also there next year. Would be interesting to see if that's how he's used.

Reactions: Kantucke
Good luck, Aaron. Boinus this transfer won't hurt us next year. Out of conference, weak team.
Not so sure about that. That asst. OSU coach that was promoted to HC seems to have that team rolling and I've already seen them in some "way too early" top 20 rankings for next year. Bradshaw should fit in well there

I hope it works out for him. He was definitely a good teammate and seems like a fine young man. He grew on me as the year went on. It also pleases me that he didn't follow Cal :) #petty

Reactions: SemperFiCat
Anyone know if there is a connection between Ohio State and Bradshaw? Just wondering since they just hired new coach Jake Diebler.
LeBron is a big fan of Diebler and Klutch is comfortable sending their players there. They thought Chris Holtmann was awful (I agree wholeheartedly) but they visited in part due to Diebler.

Reactions: Ghettobird
They can have AB, if UK could possibly land Scotty Middleton from the Portal from them. He'd be an ideal fit for how Pope wants to play.

Reactions: Skyguyb27
May have been a good kid but was not a very good player in my eyes. Was not good playing the 5 . Not one i would have wanted back. Not following Cal says a lot. Wish him the best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT