ADVERTISEMENT

A WHOLE LOT OF SUPPOSED “INSIDERS”

Don't think I was lied to, man made a prediction that he said could be wrong, so he was wrong. I don't feel wronged or put out by what he said and won't discount what he has to say on the next recruit, he's got a pretty decent track record.
Whatever bro, I’m done with this now. I just HATE for someone to tell you to “get the lotion out” and have “plenty of Shasta’s ready” and act as if they know something that we don’t just to say it doesn’t surprise him that he got it wrong after the fact.

For what it’s worth, it’s one thing to go “hey guys this is what I’m hearing but full disclosure this could change at any time ...” and what actually happened here. I think some are failing to see the distinction.

Reactions: WildMoon and Trey_G
Poster A

1. was wrong
2.got my hopes up
3.should stop posting
4.needs to apologize
5.time to change shasta's to another drink

Some on here rather moan and complain,they rather Poster A be wrong and not get the recruit,then Poster A be correct...
So sad!

Reactions: Unforgivin
STFU and get ready for the game.

Is the OP playing tonight?

Or by “get ready,” do you mean slamming brews, smoking chronic, and burning heaters all night?

I’m betting he’s just a fan who feels burned.

All the best to Cunningham and whoever else gets a chance to make serious $$$$$$$$ playing ball for a living. Dude is a really good player.

Reactions: STL_Cat
Guys,, one day you all will learn we have zero insiders on this board..Most just get info on twitter, FB, podcasts..no inside info..
I promise you guys that after this fiasco I’ll NEVER buy into any of the insider shit anymore! What a damn joke this was.

doubt he ever changed his mind. Was OK state all along and went to visit other schools to see if they could change his mind.....obviously they couldn’t

Not all info is false. Things change and kids change their mind. Especially when it comes to family being involved. Never understood people who want to call out those who predict things. What do you gain from making this post. It happens. Let’s enjoy the first game of the year and cheer on our team!

Not all info is false. Things change and kids change their mind. Especially when it comes to family being involved. Never understood people who want to call out those who predict things. What do you gain from making this post. It happens. Let’s enjoy the first game of the year and cheer on our team!
I understand things change but to say "He's ours" that leaves no wiggle room. All of us are insiders if we can say well he was coming, until he wasn't

EXACTLY. You can’t tell some fans it’s raining even when water is falling form the sky hitting their head if they have their mind made up that it’s not raining

Nothing changed. They didn't hire his brother this week.

Gotta disagree a little. Daniels didn't come on here telling people over the top statements.
I never thought CC was coming here, but what DK did was a bit much for me.

What exactly did he do?

Sorry, I am serious. I saw a lot of his posts but I don't recall any of it being over the top.

What exactly did he do?

Sorry, I am serious. I saw a lot of his posts but I don't recall any of it being over the top.

well for two things he said get the cream out, and expect an announcement on ESPN “tomorrow”

I will say this...regardless of the insider info it sounds like we've lost Wiseman and Cunningham because colleges have hired connections.

That just sucks.

I am taking a break on following recruiting now. Time to enjoy the precious present and 2019 team.

Reactions: STL_Cat
Trey_G has earned an ignore for me. No reason to act like that. I would suggest u not follow recruiting - especially now where kids-handles-coaching staffs are media savvy.

I find it hilarious that some “fans” on here are more happy they get to tell Dave he sucks rather than be disappointed that we missed on a great player.
Again, I’m EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED that we lost out on him! Sucks to be told with such certainty that this is a done deal is all.

Again, I’m EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED that we lost out on him! Sucks to be told with such certainty that this is a done deal is all.

It doesn’t sound like that and Dave has said at least 100 times that no info is 100%, things change, he knows people who know things but isn’t on the inside. I wish he wouldn’t have phrased it like he did but Evan Daniels was wrong too so can’t fault him. Sounds more like Cade played us to me.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
After a failed prediction:
200.gif

Reactions: HagginHall1999
Man the OP is an complete and utter asshat and has to be 12 years old . Putting him ignore like most will. Who needs a 5 year old on here who has no understanding how recruiting works ?
dude you are another that has said we are literally getting almost every recruit ever only to be wrong way more than you’re right! I personally could give 2 shits what ya do.

Reactions: yoshukai
It doesn’t sound like that and Dave has said at least 100 times that no info is 100%, things change, he knows people who know things but isn’t on the inside. I wish he wouldn’t have phrased it like he did but Evan Daniels was wrong too so can’t fault him. Sounds more like Cade played us to me.

Sounds like to me:

1. Cade came to BBM and was awestruck.
2. He was ready to commit...ED put in a pick shortly thereafter.
3. Cal put on full court press.
4. Kid chewed on it and was about to pull trigger.
5. Then he remembered HIS BROTHER was an assistant at OSU and then he was like WTF am I doing...it is my brother.

I think that pretty much wraps it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT