ADVERTISEMENT

A Rafters Zoom conference call

640fe10fad351a8afbdb26e8de1ea9da.jpg
Where in the hell did you get my picture

I think there’s a shot to get quite a lot accomplished. @kl40504 might realize there’s more to people than their opinion on Calipari. Hell we’d have politics, basketball politics, program politics yada….

@drew_ukfan might realize there’s more to the world than a single life, video games, and obsessing over himself. @Ron Mehico might actually decide to end the work visa and go after the life he’s been dreaming about, right here in America.

You might finally be persuaded to stop fence ridin and pick a mf side.

@GonzoCat90 might, somewhere in the call, decide to come on out and accept himself for who he is.

We’ve got a lot of successful people in this call. Fortune 500 businessmen, average person holds 3 advanced degrees, average incomes ranging around 280K per year, etc. lots of people who know how to win in life.

it gets stage fright when too many people are watching.

• Haha
Reactions: Gromcat
It would be cool in the way people would look radically different than what you expect. I've experienced that twice on here. Most like the anonymity the board provides I'd guess. Def wouldn't want to talk politics though. I've pretty much left all social media because it's nothing but chaos lol

Reactions: MegaBlue05
I'd be interested just to hear what people here think I might look like.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT